All LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES, LEGIONNAIRES and related characters, elements, logos, symbols, etc. are copyrights, trademarks, and owned by DC COMICS and used without permission. This site is not used to make a profit for myself, rather it's purpose is to attract more people to the great comics of DC COMICS.


Academy Daze -- A Bouncing Boy Elseworlds Fan-Fic

Chapter 2

A story by Tynne

*Legion Academy Class 1A Approved Applicant List:

1) XS- Jenni Ognats of Aarok. Descendant of the second "Flash" hero of Earth legend, she recently had a similar meta-power as her forbear emerge. While the limits of her speed powers are unknown, she is eager to prove herself.

2) Comet- One of the so called "Super-Pets" made illegally through a deal between eccentric billionaire Torm Weisen and a renegade group of genetic engineers. An "Equstroid" or anthropomorphic stallion, some unexpected factor in the experiment gave Comet humanoid-level intelligence as well as the powers of super-strength, space-flight, and laser-vision. Freed from his captors by Kal-El and Starboy last year, he felt like a misfit and has joined the Academy searching for a purpose.

3) Cera Kresh- Homeworld Earth. No codename thought of yet. She has impressive but erratic telekinetic powers. Shy and withdrawn...but shows great promise.

query-display class 1B approved applicants?

response-no

SESSION CONCLUDED

**********************************************************************

"Flight rings are a privilege. They are to be used in training where flight capability is needed. They are to be used as TOOLS...with respect. They can be used for fun and games...but ONLY under the approved parameters. Abuses will be noted...such as the reports yesterday that the nearby Winathian Naturist Resort had a teen-aged boy hovering above during the afternoon. YES Power Boy...we could track your ring. Please refrain from visiting there in the future, or not only will you lose the ring...team 1B will lose a student. Everyone! Are we clear on the rings?"

*a general chorus* "Yes Bouncing Boy."

"Now...so I don't come off looking like a sprockin' stick in the mud, let the first Legion Academy game of 'Flight Tag' begin!"

**********************************************************************

From: BBoy@legionacademy.net

To: TriGirl@LSH.org

Subject: Thanks...

Body of Message:

...sending new uniforms so quickly was a godsend. Apparently "Plaid Lad" got miffed after not making teams A-C, so he snuck in an infected every scrap of fabric in the Academy with his special touch. Seemed like such a nice guy too. But his pattern of misbehaviour must be stopped! ; )

Official classes start tomorrow...I'm still nervous about giving instructions. The class seems like a good one though. You'd like them I think.

I hope the missions are going well...judging by the news-vid they are, though the Winathian services tend to focus on the Ranzz twins.

Were you serious about visiting nex...

(edit-delete last line)

If you do come to visi...

(edit-delete last line)

I look forwar...

(Delete message)

Thanks for sending the new uniforms so quickly Lu. We greatly appreciate it.

**********************************************************************

Next: Bouncing Boy and Legion Academy Class 1A on their first day of training! We finally see some ACTION and USE of powers in this story! A villain enters the picture! Plaid Lad meets...Ambush Bug?!?

To Be Continued and all jazz...


Back to Fan Fiction | Back to the Menu | Next Chapter


This page and all herein may not be used by others without the express and written consent of the writer of this story.