I Have A Complaint to Make! "What are those noises?!" "It's those Saints, they're practicing as usual." "Why the heck they don't take afternoon naps like normal people is beyond me. I mean, we live in Athens as much as they do. Just because we can't turn opponents into pincushions or strike them with lightning bolts doesn't mean they have the right to disturb us!" "Well, they are protecting the world from evil forces…" "If they think I'm going to put up with all that racket for the rest of my life they've got another think coming. I'm going to find them and complain!" "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Last time somebody lodged a complaint, Camus turned him into an ice sculpture." "So I'll bring a torch, maybe that'll scare him away!" "Hey, where are you going? Hey!" "Well, how did it go?" "Not too well. I heard they were going to fight against some Bronze Saints. They might not want an interruption but I decided to go for it anyhow. First I went to the Aries Temple, but that freak with dots on his forehead refused to listen. Said he got some armors to fix." "And then?" "I had my doubts about facing Aldebaran. You know I'd rather deal with someone my own size." "Not that you have much of a size. So you skipped the Taurus Temple?" "I went to a bar, had some drink to bolster up my courage." "So I heard. They had to kick you out because you were ready to perform striptease on top on your table." "…" "Did you see Aldebaran at all?" "Several hours later. Some of his walls were badly damaged, I happened to notice. I said to him, if he and all the Saints didn't stop being so noisy we masons wouldn't be willing to repair any damage to the Temples anymore. After I said that, I, uh, ran off. He's lost one of his horns and I don't think he was very happy about it." "What about the Gemini Temple?" "That place is empty, but then, there has never been anybody there. I couldn't find Deathmask either. Maybe he's gone to look for a new collection of masks. When I left his Temple, I saw Aiolia in the distance, carrying something huge. I mean, it looked like a stranded whale." "Couldn't be one. It's Aiolia we're talking about, not Captain Ahab. Was the Virgo Temple also empty?" "Yup." "Lucky you. Shaka would've given you a free tour to his Six Worlds if you had dared complain to him. Well, I won't ask about the Libra Temple, we all know Roshi is never home." "Funny thing is, there were water and shards of ice on the floor. I saw Milo, scrubbing at his floor, when I arrived at his Temple I started to speak and he gave me a very dirty look. So I thought I'd better leave if I still wanted my head screwed on tight. I headed straight for the Capricorn Temple, since Aiolos has been dead for long. Shura was nowhere to be found, though." "Was Camus home?" "I saw him on the floor, an ice sculpture himself. Finally got a taste of his own medicine. He'd look good in my living room, though." "Did you meet Mr. Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful?" "Saw him lying amidst his roses. Great, no one has listened to my complaint so far." "I heard the reincarnation of Athena is coming to town. She'll probably want to listen." "You mean that busty babe with long purple hair? That's the reincarnation of Athena?" "The one and only." "This just keeps getting better and better. She'll bring more Saints here, and we'll never get a wink of sleep." "But hopefully they'll practice somewhere not so near the houses of the common folks."