Envelope Pins, A Great way to use stamps!
1. Roll Clay thin on #4 on Pasta machine
2. Roll out and cut size desired, Square---mine was 2" x 2".
3. Bend up and in three corners to meet close to the middle. I put in some paper to keep it from sticking.
4. Cut appliqués---could be anything. Embellish.
5. Make sure stamp will fit in and under anything you add to the inside of the envelope.
Bake and have fun with it.
Marty Woosley firstname.lastname@example.org
See more Art Work by Marty at: http://hometown.aol.com/MARTYWOOS/index.html