Aims and objectives of the project.
1. To provide a site on the net for the express purpose of
providing US Death Row inmates with the opportunity to
advertise, free of all charges for all time, for pen-pals.
2. To provide Death Row Support (any activity involving
the moral, intellectual, emotional, practical,or spiritual
assistance of death row inmates) to any Death Row inmate
in any state of the US without charge of any kind at
3. To encourage and support the involvement of individuals,
groups and organizations both inside the US and in Europe
and elsewhere in Death Row Support and Anti-Death Penalty
(any activity which may be construed as acting against the
continuation of the Death Penalty) activity.
4. To promote the cause of Death Row inmate welfare and
encourage the protection of their human rights, their
dignity and well-being.
5. To provide accurate information freely to all comers on
Death Row Support, Anti-Death Penalty activity and on capital punishment in
the US. To disseminate such information via the net and
non electronical means.
Please note you must be 18 years old or over to correspond with any inmate.
Sign/View the guestbook
This Death Row Inmate Webring
site is owned bye Michelle.
Want to join the Death Row Inmate Webring?
[Skip Prev] [Prev] [Skip Next] [Random]
[Next 5] [List