Title: Under Starry Skies--Kiss Me Challenge Authors: Ronda Sexton & PJS "Kiss me," whispered B'Elanna seductively. She pulled Tom even closer, and her hot breath puffed against his neck. Tom pressed his lips against her mouth, and B'Elanna traced their shape with her tongue, teasing him until he parted his lips willingly. Tongues dancing a wild tango in each thers' mouth, hungry bodies pressed together as Tom thanked what ever God looked after hotshot pilots for the reason they were here. The incident with Steth, along with Tom's withdrawal into the holodeck had placed an enormous strain on their relationship. Even though they had reconciled shortly after the EMH had returned everyone to their respective bodies and Tom had been released from sickbay. Things were not right between them however, Tom had felt he should do more to set things right, as well as discuss their relationship's future. So he had created a special holodeck program to take her driving. After a long ride through the country, Tom had stopped the car at a spot overlooking a canyon. The lovers sat parked in this lovely spot under a starry sky, and he held her in his arms as they talked. They had talked for a long time about their relationship and where they wanted it go. At the conclusion of their talk, B'Elanna had made her request, and Tom had joyfully complied. Slowly, B'Elanna began unbuttoning the blue silk shirt Tom was wearing. At the same time, Tom's hands slid under her sweater and unfastened her bra. He gently caressed her breasts once they were free from confinement. Moaning softly she pressed against his hands as her nipples to hardened even more. She let her fingers roam over his firm chest, reveling in the soft, thick hair that covered it. Many a night, she lay in bed with him, her cheek nestled in its downy softness. As Tom slid her sweater higher, B'Elanna raised her arms to allow him to remove it, and then lowered them so that he could remove her bra. Resisting the urge to rip it off, she pushed the silky blue shirt off of his shoulders and pulled it down his arms. Smiling, he pulled her close and began kissing her neck. She tilted her head to the side to give him easier access as she reveled in the feel of his chest hair against her breasts. She pressed herself against him and began rubbing her breasts lightly on his hairy chest. Tom groaned at the feel of her stiffened nipples grazing his chest. His mouth sought out hers once more. Separating her lips with his tongue he gained full access to her mouth and began plunging his tongue rapidly in and out, a foreshadowing of what was to come. Growling softly, she slid a hand down to his crotch, lightly stroking bulge she found there through his jeans. The feel of his hardness excited her even more. Grinding her body against his she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. She couldn't think, she wanted him so much, and she sensed he wanted her just as much. The bulge pressing intimately against her began get longer and harder. Frantically trying to get closer to the heat of him, she whispered urgently. "Tom, Let's move to the back seat. I don't want to wait any longer. I need you inside me now." "Not this time," he whispered in her ear, blowing puffs of hot air at the same time to drive her even wilder with passion. "That quilt in the back seat, let's spread it out on the ground and make love under the stars." She smiled lasciviously at him. "That will give us a lot more room than the back seat." "That's why I included the quilt. Everyone should make love under the stars at least once in their lives. Even if only holographic stars," whispered Tom. His lips brushed against her ear, sending shivers through her. Releasing her, Tom reached over into the back seat and grabbed the quilt. He got out of the car, then came around and opened B'Elanna's door for her. The soft moonlight accented her beauty even more. Tom promptly spread the quilt on the ground and then guided her down onto the quilt with him. Quickly their remaining clothing was disposed of and they naked bodies were locked in a passionate embrace. Tom began playfully nipping at her breasts as she squirmed again his erection. Her hands slid down his back pulling him closer as her fingers began kneading his firm buttocks. This spurred him on in his attentions to her breasts. He suckled the hard nubs and swirled his tongue around them as his long fingers kneaded them. Reaching between their writhing bodies she grasped his erection. As she stroked it, he groaned in pleasure, grasping it harder she began to pump it. Tom moaned as she parted her legs suggestively. He immediately moved one hand down and began stroking her folds. The dampness he found further excited him. Sliding two long fingers inside her, he began to push them in and out slowly. As his rhythm increased he began massaging her clitoris with his thumb, causing her to gasp and moan even more. Tom kissed his way back up to her lips, claiming them in a fiery hot kiss. His tongue began to match the movement of his fingers. "Now, Tom," pleaded B'Elanna who was writhing from his caresses. Grasping his erection she aimed it at her hungry depths, trying to impale herself on the hot pulsing length of him. Tom quickly thrust into her, reveling as her inner walls embraced his erection. Her muscles tightened around him and he began thrusting in and out of her with increasing speed. B'Elanna lifted her hips and met each thrust eagerly. Feeling her body building toward it's climax he thrust faster and harder to push her over the edge. He pulled back until the tip of his engorged member was barely inside her hot wet depths. She whimpered at the loss and then he plunged into her with one thrust and began a driving rhythm. As her rgasm gripped her, her muscles tightened around him, milking his seed. Tom went over the edge with her.... They lay together, wrapped in the quilt staring at the stars. The quilt kept their sweat slickened bodies from chilling in the cool air. "Tom," whispered B'Elanna softly. "do you ever think we'll see these stars again. I mean see them from Earth." "I think we will," answered Tom softly. "The Captain is determined to get us home. When we get home, nothing will change between the two of us." He gazed into her eyes. "I mean that, B'Elanna. I love you, and nothing will ever change that. I want you at my side forever." He kissed her softly and tenderly. B'Elanna snuggled close to the warm body of her lover. This day had been perfect and she knew whatever the future held, she and Tom would be able to face it, together. Her man might have his faults but who needed perfection. She would leave that for Seven of Nine to search for. Lifting her face to Tom's she whispered once more, "kiss me".