Ok..... I guess it's time I did something on my own site. So bare with me as I begin to change and upgrade this thang! Come back soon!
Alot has changed since I first started this website back in 1999. I'm still the same a little older, a little wiser(LOL so I think). Goals for 2004: Get Richer, go back to law school in the fall and make more money. Well sit back and get comfortable as I take you on a ride into my life.
Insight into who I am & What I'm about
- Birth Certificate Name: Ms.Taia R (Really) Smith.
- Age: 26
- My birthday is 11/23/76. (YES I'm a Sagittarius)
- HOMETOWN: Denver,Colorado
- CURRENT Residence: I'm still in Houston,TX.
- I'm 5'7
- Brown eyes (most of the time) and Brown hair(all mines)
- Piercing and Tattoos: I have tattoos and piercings in place you would love too see but probably never will ;)
- And the rest you can figure out from the photo! :)
- Degrees: B.A. Liberal Arts Political Science Major
- Marital Status: Single
- Favorite Day of the Week: Friday
- Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Mojitos and Pink Panties
- Dream Car:Silver BMW X5
- Favorite Sayings: What The D@mn Deal!
- ORGANIZATIONS: Member of the "Order of the Eastern StarPHA since 1998
In 1994 I graduated from Montbello High School in Denver. For those of you who went to Montbello go sign the alumni page located at www.infophil.com. Any-how from 1994-1998 I attended Colorado State University in Fort Collins Colorado. Home of the Colorado State Rams. GO RAMS!!!!!!!! I graduated from Colorado State in May 1998 with a Bachelor's of Arts degree in Political Science and an Ethnicity certificate for African-American studies.
In 2000 I completed one year of law student at TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY, THURGOOD MARSHALL SCHOOL OF LAW IN HOUSTON, TX! I'm contemplating going back. But now I know what people in the law profession meant when they said "DON'T DO IT!" and I truly understand why people are disappointed in the HBCU school systems. All of you that attend HBCU's don't take it personal I just had a bad experience at Texas Southern.
Any how some of the things I like besides MEN are the color Orange , Coach purses, Method Man, Buying cds, the smell of Rain , men with sexy lips, Reading Books, Polo Sport of Men, Woo Woos the drink, Goldsloggers,Bubble Baths, BMW's, Tattoos, Dragons, candles, Playstation 2, and the Feeling of being LOVED!
- For more information on the MASONIC family click here!
- Family & Friends Links
- Webpages of some of my favorite people!
- Your one stop PHOTO Shop
- My Peeve Page
- This is my page where I list all the dumb sh*t that just makes me mad.
- I love to listen to music check out some of my favorite songs
The Many Stops on my Road Trip of Life
Shout Out Central
A website promoting African-American Greek Life.
Your online shop for cards and gifts.
Sisters Sippin Tea
Sisters Sippin' Tea Bookclub. (Another Taia designed page)
Educational Financial Aid online.
R&B group Jagged Edge
My favorite R&B male group, Jagged Edge!
For free email access, Hotmail is the place to go!
Sign My Guestbook
View My Guestbook
SIGN MY SLAM BOOK!!!!
View my Slambook!
Sign my Slambook!
To get in touch with me directly, hit me on my
AfroAmerican Web Ring
This site is owned by firstname.lastname@example.org.
| Skip Next | Skip Previous | Previous |
| Next Site | Next 5 Sites | Random Site |
Want to join the AAWR? Then click here for info.