Destiny by Princess Virgo He was the one, In all of time, To prove himself to all, And through all the struggles and battles, He did not once fall. He proved his power, Far more than once, He showed the world how to fight, He saved the world from devastation, Even in the dead of night. His courage proved far more than this, He fought his way through evil, Fate taught him the way, Through his entire time, He lighted the night and day. He wanted to lead a normal life, He wanted to stay home, Destiny said no, He had to fight for all the and, He had to leave home and go. He first tried to save the Deku, He was like a son to him, Yet the Great Deku passed away, Despite His courage, He left behind the world that day. He saved the population of Gorons, When they were starving, He killed off the Dodongo beast, The happy Gorons called him Brother, The Gorons could flourish and feast. He ventured inside a whale, To save the Princess of the Zoras, And win her heart, In return she gave him the stone, Then the couple decided to depart. And he returned to the castle to find, Zelda being spirited away to safety, She left behind a precious find, Ganondorf's treasure, The Ocarina Of Time. Meeting with Rauru, Rescuing the Sages, Saving the land, Saving his Destined love, And in turn, Saved his heart, And living out his Destiny.