Link and Saria by Link Link was excited. He had rescued Saria from the Forest Temple and then traveled back in time to see her. He looked at his hands and felt his face. Yes, he was a child again. Though he liked being an adult more than a child, there was a disadvantage. Saria's world was the Sacred Realm. He was really eager to see her. It was a three-day trek from the Temple of Time, so Link took a short cut. Link raised the Ocarina of Time to his lips and played the Minuet of the Forest. In an instant he warped to the Sacred Forest Meadow. Saria looked up from her Ocarina to see Link appearing. "Oh, Link, you're back! I've missed you these past weeks!" Link happily rushed towards Saria. He was amazed that the Meadow looked the same after a few "months." Next to Saria's stump was the half-Deku Stick Link had wrecked when he was showing off his battle skills to Saria. And the coin that Link had given Saria still hung around her neck. The coin, well, its story goes back to Link's mother. Hundreds of years ago, these big, gold coins were used in Hyrule as currency. Unfortunately, they were big and heavy, and worth about a half a rupee. So they were replaced with rupees. Link's mother had found one in Hyrule castle moat before she had Link, so she kept it until she died, and then passed it down to Link. (Oh yeah, she put a gold chain through it and it served as a necklace.) When Link left the forest for the first time, Saria presented him with her Fairy Ocarina and in return, he gave her the coin. Anyway, back to the story. Saria smiled at Link. "So, do you still like to play your Ocarina?" Link answered "Is the sky blue?" Saria giggled. "Let's play the Ocarina. I mean, just for fun." "Sure." Link stupidly whipped out the Ocarina of Time. Then he remembered. He had lost Saria's Ocarina. Link blushed. He looked at his friend. Saria's eyes were welling up with tears. She started crying hysterically. Link stepped toward her, trying to comfort her. Rebelliously, Saria picked up the half-Deku Stick and swung is crazily at Link. "Take your stupid coin and leave (At this point, she yanked the coin from around her neck and threw it at his head. He caught it and put it in his pocket)! Traitor! You're a traitor! I'll make sure everyone in the Hyrule knows it! Leave! Get out! I hate you!" She collapsed on the ground and cried. Link also had tears streaming down his face. He ran from the Sacred Realm. He ran all the way to his house in the Kokiri Forest. He sat down on his bed and cried. He softly raised the Ocarina of Time to his mouth. In an instant, he warped to the Temple of Time. With all his might, Link pulled the Master Sword from the Pedestal of Time... SEVEN YEARS LATER... Link looked up. Through the window he could see the ring of fire around Death Mountain. He was back. He headed for the Door of Time, but a green light surrounded him. A telepathic voice said, "Link? It's me...Saria. I'm sorry about the fight we had seven years ago...but then I didn't realize why you had the Ocarina..." Link heard nothing, but then he heard a soft crying. Out of his tunic he pulled his coin. "Saria, please don't cry. Take this coin...I want it to be yours." The light pulled away from Link and surrounded the coin. Then it disappeared. THE END... Or is it?