Hi and thanks for taking a look at the web site. If you have any comments or suggestions, share my interest
in Dynafoils or have Dynafoil information, please drop me a line.
This website continues to grow, so check back occationally.
I'm currently attempting to locate the former staff members of Dynafoil, Inc. so if you know how to get in
touch with any of these people, please either let me know, or let them know that I would really enjoy hearing from them.
Why do I want to talk with these people? Simple really; this is personal watercraft history, it's an important story,
and who better to tell it than the people who were right there in the company inventing, designing, riding, racing, testing and
building a watercraft like no other (either then or now).
Here's who I'm looking for:
- Dave Cline, Dynafoil Inventor and founder of Dynafoil, Inc.
- ( I located Mr. Cline on December 2, 2004, but have yet to have my phone calls returned.)
- Mike Reuse, Featured demonstration rider in all the brochures and flyers, and an outstanding mechanic.
- King W. Evers Jr., Charter member, Sales Manager in 1974/75
- (I located Mr. Evers on November 24, 2004 and have enjoyed talking with him on the phone
and exchanging emails!)
- John M. Maloney, Vice-President Marketing/Sales in 1976
- Jerry English, Design engineer and production manager.
- In October 2007 My brother Tori located Mr. English! He still has his Dynafoil and Tori
has inspired him to get it running so we can all go riding. They've gotten together twice, and on the second time, Tori
took him Wetbike riding.
- Dom Bitetti, Marketing manager.
I look forward to hearing from you.
San Luis Obispo, California (located 242.7mi north of the old Dynafoil facility)
You can send me an e-mail at: austinado16 at cs dot com
Please! Remember to put a heading in the subject line so I don't delete your email as spam!