> I did a BFTBG charge and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.
I liked Christopher Lawrence's variation on this one:
"I experienced the Pavane of Slaanesh and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
>>Nah, I think it ought to be some studly saying, like
>> "BFTBG- when you care enough to send the very best."
>I like these - let's hear more.
Some of these aren't any good for a Games Day T-shirt, but if it's one-liners you want:
- Honk if you love Nurglings
- Space Hulk Unlimited: When you absolutely, positively have to get there whenever the Warp dang
- Have you kissed a Genestealer today?
- Brilliant Strategy: The last word in going first
- Emperor's Grace Life Insurance: Because everybody has to die someday
- "Heresy Bites" (in gothic print, with Imperial eagles and winged skulls everywhere)
- I [heart] my Squig/Screamer-Killer/Daemonette
- "The sky above Necromunda was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel"
- That Kipling quote that Pat used in an attempt to convince Clay Sheckels to go last year, again with some gothic background
- [Picture of a Keeper of Secrets, surrounded by Fiends and Steeds and other unsavory types] Caption: Just Do It
- [Two Imperial Guardsmen in a Demolisher]: "It's 106 miles to the pickup point, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of krak grenades, it's dark, and we're wearing photo-protective visors." "Hit it."
- [A Squat sporting a long, blonde wig, a battle skirt, a full beard and two bolters, standing astride a pile of Chaos Marine corpses]: It Ain't Over 'Til the Fat Lady Sings
- Front: [A massive slavering Tyranid horde] "Sir, we've got spore mines down our left flank, nine foot tall creeps spooking our rear guard, flaming bugs dropping out of the sky, and now Jones is acting funny."
Back: [Picture of a Space Marine Chaplain] Caption: No Sweat