SELECTIONS FOR MUSIC THERAPY
1) Baroque Music Selections:
- Largo from Winter from The Four Seasons
- Bach J.S.
- Air for the G String
- Canon in D
2) Music by Mozart, Beethoven and Chopin
Concerto for Piano and Orchestra No.23 in A Major
Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in D Major, Op.61 as well as Op.77.
3) High Frequency Music
- Mozart: Violin Concertos 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- Mozart: Symphonies Nos. 29, 32, 39, 40
- Mozart: String Quartets
Generally, high frequency music is used in sound therapy after filtering the low frequencies, and makes use of the electronic ear.
[Home] - [Acupressure] - [Aromatherapy] - [Magnetotherapy] - [Naturopathy] - [Reiki] - [Sound Therapy] - [Wheatgrass] - [Pranayama]
Created and designed by Karen Menezes
Revised: 23 Jun 2000 15:32:46 -0400