Fanfics

This page has only good fanfics on it, I'm happy to say. ^_^.

Here are the stories. I'm sure all these authors would love feedback if you'd like to give it.

(BTW, these challenges I refer to at times are suggested by people on the Pokemon fanfic list. URL at the bottom of this page.)

For fanfics that center on Ekans/Arbok, go to the Tribute page of Venom, my other site. For fanfics that center on Gary Oak, go to the fic page of Gary's Fanclub.

Stories by Leto

My fics can now be found on this page... so that the rest of the page can be for better writers.

Stories by Alyssa

Kayla's Journey

I don't usually like stories about characters the author has made up, but this is an exception because I consider it well written and enjoyable. Follow the Pokemon journey of Kayla Ketchum.

Walking On (theme song)

Part 1 - First Step on the Road
Part 2 - A Boulderbadge, and a Boy Named Taralon
Part 3 - Taralon Joins the Gang
Part 4 - Blue Skies in Cerulean City
Part 5 - The Shocking Showdown!
Part 6 - Digletts, and Taralon's Discovery!
Part 7 - Confessions, Trust, and Rainbowbadges
Part 8 - Wyverns and Scythers and Bastet, oh my!
Part 9 - A Day at the Races
Part 10 - A Most Unusual Gym Match

Beating the League

This is probably my favourite short story. Ash reaches his goal, but there's one more hurdle to overcome...

Beating the League

Meowth's Tale

Little reflection from everyone's favourite cat Pokemon.

Meowth's Tale

*untitled*

A title does not mean everything to a story. This story is good even without one. ^_^. Ash and Misty are brought closer together... or is it further apart? It all depends on Ash's strength of will.

*untitled*

Showtime

Another short story, from a slightly different angle. ^_^.

Showtime

Story of the Ice Queen

This short story sheds a bit of light on the unknown past of the mysterious Lorelei.

Story of the Ice Queen

Dragons and Jellyfish

A short story written in a different style using different tactics. Interesting. ^_^.

Dragons and Jellyfish

The Game

A fanfic from the point of view of a Nidorina, in the Safari Zone.

The Game

Dragon's Blood

A short story from Gyarados' point of view.

Dragon's Blood

Story by Gerikes

It's All in a Name

A great new-trainer fic. The son of a character we all know and... er, love... beats all odds to become a Pokemon trainer.

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Story by Robin

Asheo and Mistiet

A very cute and funny fic parodying Romeo and Juliet but starring our favourites from the show Pokemon... this fic is probably best appreciated if you have actually read/seen the original play. ^_^.

Prologue
Act 1, Scene 1
Act 1, Scene 2
Act 1, Scene 3
Act 1, Scene 4
Act 1, Scene 5

Act 2, Scene 1
Act 2, Scene 2

Stories by mei-chan

Jameserella

Ohhh dear... *shakes head* Fairy tales with a twist, gotta love 'em. This one's a funny short story. ^_^.

Jameserella

Je(ss)punzel

*grins* Another fairy tale with a twist. Also very amusing, but I'm not sure Meowth would agree. *grins*

Je(ss)punzel

A Challenge to Read

This short story was funniest in the circumstances, and also if you have a little understanding of Japanese. It was in response to a fanfic challenge requesting that we write a fic about Ash reading Misty's diary and finding out that she likes him. ^_^.

A Challenge to Read

Story by Nick

Squirtle's Tale

A short, sweet story from the point of view of our favourite water Pokemon.

Squirtle's Tale

Story by Sierra

D-ANGER

A short story about what can happen when someone lets their anger get out of control.

D-ANGER

Story by Mary

Patience makes Perfect

A short new-trainer story, or the beginnings of a saga? At any rate, it's funny. ^_^.

Patience makes Perfect

Story by Freedom Fighter Abra

Succeeding Jessie's point of view, a typical attack on Ash-tachi... and she's becoming tired of never suceeding.

Succeeding

Just Like Old Times

Team Rocket has finally succeeded. But James' mind wanders back to the days of failure. A 'sequel' to Succeeding.

Just Like Old Times

The King

All Pokemon can become strong if given the chance.

The King

Story by Ace Sanchez

The TRUE Role Reversal

This is, without question, the funniest fanfic I have ever read. I almost injured myself laughing... er, just read it, I can't think of a summary, except it's about a battle with a difference.

The TRUE Role Reversal

The New Trainer!

Don't we all just LOVE new trainer fics. ^_^.

The New Trainer!

Story by Karana

A Camera Can't Do That

A short story in response to a challenge that one writes a fic for Todd/Snap. And so this was done, and done very well.

A Camera Can't Do That

Story by Kiki

A Fall From Grace

A short story showing a different idea of Meowth's past.

A Fall From Grace

Story by Frogwoman

The Vow

A gorgeous and sweet story by a Rocketshipper. ^_^. It's about important times in the lives of Jessie and James, from Jessie's point of view.

Part One - Pokémon Tech
Part Two - The Bridge Bike Gang
Part Three - Team Rocket: Training

Story by Anni

A Hard Time Apart

Jessie and James' luck runs out...

Part 1
Part 2

Story by