FAKIE PIVOT GRIND
1. Ride towards the bench or block going fakie.
2. Be parallel to the bench with a slight angle.
3. Fakie ollie high enough so that your board is angled; this will let you hit the back truck first.
4. Once you feel your truck lock in place, let more of your weight fall on the back, but leave a little up front.
5. Proceed to grind in the fakie position.
6. As you approach the end of the obstacle, give your board a little fakie ollie pop with or without hitting the tail. This'll make sure that the front truck is clean for landing.
7. Land, and proceed with your day.