Why are bullies- bullies?
The people in the photographs are actors and the scenes are make believe
There are many reasons that some people pick on others. Most of the time it has nothing to do with you personally.
It usually is to do with the bully him/herself.
Here is a list of things that might cause someone to turn into a bully:
- The bully might be picked on by someone else so they pick on you so that they think that they feel strong
- The bully might not have any friends and be jealous of people that do have friends
- They may be picked on by their parents
- They might be having trouble understanding their school work
- The bully may not know how to feel happy
|Here is a list of things
that you may have that the bully doesn't:
- great sense of humour
- an interesting life
- hobbies and sport interests
- people that like you
- parents that love you
I know that it is difficult being picked on. If you can't solve the problem yourself then you need to get support from someone who knows how to help. Go to Where can I go for help? for information on support.