Obtain a position within the business discipline with a focus in Management,
Sales, Retail, Customer service, or Information Technology that allows
me the opportunity to be productive in a Team environment.
Devry Institute of Technology- Decatur, GA
Pursuing Bachelor of Business Operations and Business Information Systems, -Graduation October 2001
Operations Strategy, Operations Analysis, Management, Visual Basic 6.0, Quantitative Methods, Business Organization, Intro to Database Management, and Microeconomics.
Languages- Operating Systems- Applications-
*Visual Basic 6.0 *Windows 95 *Microsoft Office 98/00
*Java *Windows 98 *Microsoft Professional
*HTML *Microsoft Business Pro
05/99 – present, Produce Clerk, Publix
· Manger in training
· In charge of unloading produce merchandise from cargo carriers.
· In charge of stocking merchandise where it belongs.
· In charge of taken inventory for the department.
· Provided customer service to keep the customers happy as possible.
12/99- 02/00, Appointment setter, Insol
· In charge of setting up appointments for the salesman
· Basic computer support and word processing (database entry).
· Secretarial duties:
b) Answering the telephones
c) Greeting people
03/99 - 06/99, Truck Unloader/Loader, United Parcel Service
· Unloaded packages from trucks
· Loaded packages on to trucks
· In charge of making sure no packages over 70 were sent on the belt
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS:
· Three Customer Intimacy Award (Publix)
· 1998-Honor Graduate-Clinch County High
· A member of Who? Who? 1997-98
· Hope Scholastic Achievement Award
Back To Home Page