Caring for Carers
Nurses Christian Fellowship Australia
Nurses Christian Fellowship Australia is part of an international Christian movement within the nursing profession. It is operated by nurses, and specialises in applying the Christian faith to nursing. NCFA exists to bring together nurses in all States and Territories of Australia who wish to serve Jesus Christ in nursing and contribute Christian values and principles to the nursing profession.
It does this by:
· Linking together for mutual benefit the State Branches constituted to fulfill its aims.
· Disseminating ideas and information between State Branches.
· Coordinating national staff training and staff conferences.
· Coordinating publicity, and official statements of State NCFs.
· Representing NCF to other nursing bodies - national and international.
· Providing support and encouragement to developing State Branches or local NCF Groups where no State Branch exists.
To contact us:
P.O. Box 1071
Doncaster East. Vic 3109
Phone: 03 9578 1600