Herps & Habitats Bearded Dragon Disease Hazard Guidelines Page
The Herps & Habitats Bearded Dragon Disease Hazard Guidelines Page
- Do not handle reptiles if you are sick, under 5 years of age, pregnant or elderly.
- Clean enclosures are the first step to good herp health. Clean and disinfect your reptile's enclosure once a week or more if it appears dirty. We suggest you sift the substrate daily to remove any fecal or old food material.
- When handling your reptile, keep your hands and other objects away from your mouth.
- Wash your hands immediately after handling your reptile, any cages or cage items.
- Do not bathe your reptile in the sink or bathtub.
- Do not kiss your reptile--no matter HOW cute..!
Dragon babies, approx. 4 weeks old. © Eddie Demone, 2000.
Return to the Herps & Habitats Bearded Dragon home page.