Are You A PuckBunny?
You might be a PuckBunny if...
- You arrange your hockey card collection in order of cuteness.
- You team is eliminated from the Playoffs so you root for Toronto "because Mats Sundin is a stud!"
- You sometimes wonder why they don't make hockey versions of Bop and Tiger Beat.
- To you, NHL stands for "National Hottie League."
- You wonder why Jeremy Stevenson and Mike LeClerc don't get called up more often.*
- You have a lot of respect for Sergei Fedorov.
- You consider Alexandre Daigle to be one of the greats.
- You "hate that guy from Billy Madison, but the guy in Happy Gilmore...now there's a stud!"
- You think that Al MacInnis and Larry Murphy suck.
- Your fantasy league features two- and occasionally three-player teams.
- You think that Rocket Richard is Buzz Lightyear's cousin from Toy Story.
- You pick Paul Kariya over Bob Probert in a fight to the death.
- You can't understand why so many people boo Matt Barnaby and Darius Kasparaitis.
- You wonder what all the fuss about this "Wayne Gretzky" guy retiring is.
- Your pre-game ritual includes Wash 'n Curl.
- You wish they'd quit wasting valuable hottie-watching time while "those slow ice cream trucks drive around the ice during half-time."
- On your list of hobbies is "hockey players."
- You'd kiss Mike Ricci but not the guy who just moved in next door from Alabama.**
- You've ever used the words "Mark Messier" and "huggable" together in the same sentence.
- You didn't find a single one of these at all humourous...!
Please! e-mail me if you have anything you'd like to add to this list!
(* As a long-time fan of LeClerc and Stevenson I have the RIGHT to at the very least point out to you that neither of them are exactly...how shall we say...Teemu Selanne.)
(** I know! Low blow! I still <3 you, though, Mikey-Mike! The Toothless Wonder rules forever, and don't you forget it! And sorry to anyone from Alabama. I'm really sorry you're all hicks. ...Kidding! I'm kidding, OK?!?)