Data Entry/Proofreading - Data Homeworkers Working from
their homes, Homeworkers type and proof daily production. Duties include
clean up of scanned text data and insertion of codes as well as proofing
and typing of data with source documents for errors, missing/repeated
data, and style rules. Send resume to Human Resources Department, Attn:
Homeworker Position, 275 Gibraltar Road, Horsham, PA 19044.
2. Clerical Assistant - Bay Nursing Inc. Apply via mail for more information. Previous customer service experience required. Part-time, Work From Home. Medical staffing agency is seeking individual to work part-time from home scheduling staffing on-call after business hours and on weekends. Assistants are responsible for cancellations, schedule changes and supplemental/private duty staffing. Bay Nursing Inc. 900 Western America Circle Mobile, AL 36609.
3. Customer Support Representatives - MCI WorldCom Website Address http://empapp.worldcom.com/careers/us/index.phtml?pagename=resume Visit website and submit a resume. You need some understanding of the internet, great communication skills and a killer positive attitude. Options are available for exceptional employees that want to work from home. Contact: MCI WorldCom Human Resources 500 Clinton Center Drive Clinton, MS 39056.
4. Various Positions; Phone, Data Entry, Etc - My Virtual Corp contracts agents to work from home on a specific project that meets your qualifications. Temporary positions include customer service reps., data entry, transcribers, and many more. For more information visit http://www.myvirtualcorp.com. Applications will be kept on file and projects will be distributed on a first come first serve basis, based on qualifications.
5. Online Catalog Agents - Telecommute Online Catalog Agents. We have a need for smart and friendly individuals to assist us with our busy season and beyond. If you have a passion for excellent customer service and would like to work from home, then we would like to hear from you. We are hiring agents to provide service for various online catalog retailers. We need individuals with immediate availability who can work at least 15 to 40 hours per week. Please send salary history, along with your resume to: email@example.com Contact Information - S&B Consulting Services, Sharon Thomas.
6. Telemarketing/Tele-Sales - Business Edge is hiring telemarketers immediately. Using our copyrighted web software you can work from home or from our office. Job starts as commission-based and can move up to salary plus commission. Resumes may be faxed to (212) 202-7518 or emailed to Business Edge.
7. Telemarketing - Economy Locating Services is hiring agents to work from home calling businesses to place gumball machines for charities. No selling involved! Positions available all over United States. Full training. We are expanding and need more telemarketers yesterday. Applicant needs to email their name, email address and phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org, an offline contact is 727-345-2787.
8. Telemarketing - Part Time - Work from Home, PMR, a human resources consulting firm, is hiring telemarketers to work ten to fifteen hours per week. $10.00 per hour. NO FEES, we pay you. Weekly payment. You must have prior telemarketing experience to qualify. For an interview, e-mail: email@example.com subject: Telemarketing Position (131135).
9. Medical Transcription - EDiX Corporation, if you are interested in applying for a medical transcription position, you can apply online or by telephone. Call us toll-free, at 1-800-967-5261, ext. 1229. For more information, call our Recruitment Information Line, at 1-800-943-6698. Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to hire from Hawaii, due to telecommunication resources.
10. Virtual Assistant - VOT is a virtual office workplace. Only our corporate staff works on site at our headquarters. The rest of our staff telecommutes from home where they complete assignments via Fax, mail, phone, email and the Internet. Our carefully developed screening process ensures that we hire employees who are dependable, experienced and accurate. All virtual assistants complete a thorough training program prior to performing any assignments. http://www.virtualassistantjobs.com/duties.html.
11. Freelance Word Processors - We are looking for freelance Word Processors available to work flexible hours at our location and/or from home or another location. Experienced and proficient in MS Word 97. If you are interested, please fax resume to (201) 413-1444 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Directions For Decisions, 10 Exchange Place, 17th Floor, Jersey City, NJ 07302.
12. Home Claims Processors - $31,000 per year. This position requires the effective handling of medical claims. Responsible for adjusting and processing claims at a high level of quality in order to meet customer demands. Strong customer service skills are needed. Must meet work-at-home criteria to be considered to work from home. Send resume to CIGNA Resume Processing, CIGNA PO Box 549234, Suite 62 Waltham MA 02454-9234.
13. Customer Service Representative - InterFirst Wholesale Mortgage - We offer exceptional career paths, superior training and telecommuting opportunities. To Apply: Please forward your resume and salary requirements in confidence to: InterFirst Wholesale Mortgage Lending, HR-LMCSR, 777 East Eisenhower Pkwy, Ann Arbor, MI 48108.
Service Representative - Princeton Professional Communication
is looking for representative to work part time at home. Must like to
use and be effective with a telephone. Knowledge of managed care
organizations, claims systems, occupational medicine would be helpful.
Send resume to Princeton Professional Communication, 65 South Main St.,
Pennington, NJ 08534.
16. Internet Transcribers - Total eMed.com - Preference given for those with a working knowledge of MS Word, Windows, the Internet and the AAMT Book of Style for medical Transcription. Submit resumes and references to: Total eMed.com 5301 Virginia Way, Ste 250 Brentwood, TN 37027.
17. Operators - Network Telephone Services, Inc. - Work From Home! Do you love to chat? Do you have a a fantastic voice? Join our staff of entertaining & flirtatious telephone actresses! We currently employ over 400 phone agents in our San Fernando Valley call center and we are in need of additional agents to work in their own homes. This is not telemarketing or selling. You don't make cold calls and are not paid a commission. We are looking for creative, imaginative people that love talking! * Earn $9 per hour * Weekly Bonuses * Our top performers earn $14 per hour$ Medical/dental benefits * Weekly Payroll Checks Call for more information: 1-800-394-3966 Network Telephone Services, Inc. 6233 Variel Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 EOC.
18. Data Entry Clerks - Connect Plus is in need of part-time workers, as needed basis. Data entry staff is able to work day or night as their schedule and project deadlines allow. The data entry clerks access the work through the Internet, allowing you to work at home, on your own schedule, without ever having to report to the office. Connect Plus pays on a per piece basis. The rate varies depending on the project. All data entry staff is paid as contract staff on a weekly basis. Connect Plus' customers range from small businesses to large, international corporations. Each project is as different as the customer. To apply online: http://www.connect-dataplus.com/employ.shtml.
19. Collectors - A/R Recovery is hiring for collectors with an option to work from home. Employees work out of their own homes and dial in to a system via the Internet. You must be disciplined enough to get the job done. We only hire people with experience. You must have a well-equipped home office. More information and instructions to apply are provided at: http://www.arrecovery.com/submit.htm A/R Recovery is focused on the collection of healthcare accounts receivable.
20. Transcriptionist - eMediaMillWorks is hiring only experienced transcribers or persons who have taken and passed a transcription course but currently have no professional experience. Persons who do not meet either of these requirements will not be considered for employment. Please visit www.emediamillworks.com for a list of requirements and further job information. Or contact Ms. Pennell of Media and Transcription Services, FDCH-eMedia, at email@example.com.
21. Call Center Reps/At Home Operators - LiveOps.com employs home-based operators to handle inbound calls and are actively seeking highly motivated professionals to join our network. Use your customer service skills. We provide all training! You will receive calls and take orders. You will have a script to follow for each and every call. Requirements: Must have INTERNET access and second telephone line. You must have a home computer (75 MHZ or better.) You will need a regular or headset telephone and a valid email address. Please visit http://www.liveops.com for more information, requirements, and to complete an online application. LiveOps.com, 315 NE 3rd Avenue Suite 101, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301, Phone: (954) 567-2881, Fax: (954) 332-2276, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Document Coders - Cypher Services, Inc., is seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented individuals who would like to work from their homes as Independent Contractors. As an Independent Contractor, individuals have a full- or part-time opportunity to work, with complete flexibility as to the times and hours worked. If you are interested, we invite you to visit http://www.cyphercontractors.com or contact: Cypher Services, Inc., IC Dept., 65 East Wacker Place Suite 2410, Chicago, IL 60601 - Telephone number 312.201.6510 - Fax 312.201.6568 - Email email@example.com.
23. Reference Verifier - Sterling Testing Systems, Inc. is currently hiring reference verifiers to work from home. Sterling's technology platform provides criminal background checks, drug testing, motor vehicle reports, employment/education verifications, consumer credit reports and other services important to our clients. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individuals for this hourly position. Requirements are *Good communication and computer skills, *Multi-task abilities, *Entry-Level position with great growth opportunity, and *Ability to work in a fast paced environment. For apply or for more information visit http://www.sterlingtesting.com.
Positions - Working Solutions contracts agents to work from
home on a specific project that meets your qualifications. Temporary
positions include customer service reps., data entry, transcribers, and
many more. For more information visit http://www.workingsol.com.
Applications will be kept on file and projects will be distributed on a
first come first serve basis, based on qualifications.
Center Agent - Access Marketing Corporation is hiring agents to
telecommute from home. Our work varies by the project. We offer a wide
range of telecommunication services. Our company is primarily focused on
business-to-business telemarketing. You will need to be able to read and
it helps to be able to type. You are required to have good telephone
manners. Agents with a pleasant voice typically get better evaluations,
which results in the opportunity to work more hours. Visit http://www.AxsMktg.com
for more information.
- ScribesGuild hires talented stay-at-home resources to meet the needs
of our customer. If you are interested in a fun and flexible
opportunity, and have transcriptions experience, please call (877)
349-5840 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
for more information.
30. Data Entry - Sourcecorp (BPS) formerly DEIS is looking for employees to work from home but you must live within driving distance of their listed facilities. You will also take a practice test online. Must live within driving distance of their listed facilities. City: TN/CO/AZ/KS Go to: http://www.deis.com/careers.htm and follow their instructions. Persons currently employed fulltime (20+ hrs) will not be considered for positions with them unless they leave their current employment at time training begins.
Service - ARO Join the ranks of our telecommuters by logging
into ARO's remote contact center and handling medical interview calls
for insurance companies. Requirements: PC / 233 MGHZ or higher - 64 MB
RAM Bilingual a plus Completely noise-free environment 2 - local phone
lines Attend paid training sessions at ARO Submit resume to ARO, Work At
Home, 3100 Broadway, Suite 100, KCMO 64111, or fax to 816-931-7464. No
35. Medical Transcriptionist - HealthScribe is looking for motivated, multitalented individuals who can contribute to our success. Our work environment offers challenge, reward, excitement and satisfaction. We offer career opportunities to individuals with a variety of skills and experiences. As a medical transcriptionist, you will be able to combine the best of both worlds... the convenience of working in your home while enjoying the benefits of a professional career. If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for please visit http://www.healthscribe.com/index.html or contact HealthScribe, Inc., 403 Glenn Drive, Sterling, Virginia 20164 Phone 888-591-9985.
Transcriptionist - Thomas Transcription Services is looking for
qualified medical Transcriptionists to join their team. You just might
be the candidate we are looking for to complement our team. As you know,
medical transcription is a very serious and important part of any
medical practice. To complete an application, please visit http://www.thomastx.com/.
- PhoneActress.com is the nationís larges no fee recruitment site for
Internet and Telephone Actresses and Actors. Start your exciting career
in adult entertainment while maintaining complete anonymity and working
from the comfort of your own home. If you are interested in finding out
more, call the recruitment hotline at (800) 325-6608 or visit http://www.phoneactress.com/.
40. Telesales Representative - Church Communication Network is looking for representative to make outbound telephone sales to churches in the US and Canada, offering Church Communication Network subscriptions. Visit our web site at http://www.ccnonline.net. Qualifications include: 1) Strong telephone sales background and/or abilities. 2) Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision. 3) Strong work ethic and integrity. 4) Suitable home office environment. For more information contact: CCN, Patti Edwards, Fax 518-794-7241, email PattiEdwardsCCN@aol.com.
41. Administrative Assistant - You must type 70 WPM or 350 CPM and have at least 5 + years experience, excellent language and grammar skills, excellent MS Office software skills. Must have a dedicated internet connection, phone line, and fax. Candidates must be willing to take various administrative tests as part of the hiring process and willing to provide the appropriate equipment and software for activity/project. Along with your resume, please list the following: 1. How many hours and days of the week are you be able to devote to working from home? Please be realistic, even if it is for only a small amount of hours per week. 2. List computer specs., type of internet connect, printer(s), copier, transcriber (micro or standard), scanner, and fax (stand-alone, e-fax or computer)? 3. List your operating system and software that you use. If interested in contracting with us, mail your resume, indicating the position you are applying for, to the following address: Total Office Inc, 1170 Sutherland Ave, Akron, OH 44314.
42. Relocation Specialist - Relocation Central by CORT is a complete moving solution. Salary: USD 12.00 to USD 14.00 per hour. Plus stock options on hire! Come join the Nation's premier Apartment Locating Service and work from your HOME OFFICE. This position is responsible for assisting customers with Online Furniture rental and other relocation needs. Requires sales experience, office furniture, apartment locating or relevant industry experience, minimum of two years sales experience, strong communication skills, computer proficiency, excellent telephone presence, strong skills in business letter writing, time management and organization. Real Estate License a plus. College degree preferred. Please send your resume to: email@example.com subject=Relocation Specialist-Telecommute.
43. Online Exam Scorer - California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) Online Reader Recruiting Educational Testing Service (ETS) is seeking Teachers and holders of Bachelor's degrees to score the essay portions of the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE). The first of six annual online scoring sessions will begin March 24, 2003. Scorers will work online from their homes using their own equipment. Applicants who meet the requirements and successfully certify, will be scheduled for online scoring sessions. Scorers will be paid $12.00 per hour and must be able to work in pre-scheduled 4-hour blocks up to 40 hours per week. For further information and to apply online, visit the ETS OSN Web site at http://www.ets.org/reader/osn/index.html.
44. Marketing Assistant - Becker & Associates is looking to fill telecommuting positions, with flexible hours. All leads will be provided and there is no cold calling required on the part of sales executive. Candidate must have a dedicated business telephone line, and a basic working knowledge of computers. Pay is based on salary, plus commission, and a bonus structure. For more information visit http://www.becker-assoc.com/jobs/index.htm, write Becker and Associates P.O. Box 607 Carmichael, CA 95609, or phone Phone: (888) 859-8653
45. Customer Service Operators - By becoming an Independent Contractor for WorkAtHomeAgent you will assist incoming callers with ordering products and services they've seen advertised through television, direct mail, radio, etc. It all happens through a combination of your PC/telephone equipment and Internet connection and our technology. If you're looking for 100% flexibility, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Visit http://www.workathomeagents.com/ for more information on how to get started today.
PLEASE SEND FEEDBACK ON THIS NEWSLETTER TO TELE_JOBS@YAHOO.COM ~ THANKS
This is the our first edition of the Tele-Jobs.org Job Newsletter! I hope everyone finds good luck this week!
Besides our newsletter, which contains job listings, recommended opportunities, upcoming workshop information & articles - you are entitled to receive assistance in your job search by our work at home expert.
How do you take advantage of our expert support? Simple! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Not sure if an opportunity is a scam? Ask the expert. Want someone to look over your resume? Ask the expert. Want someone to give you the real scoop on work at home? Well you get the picture...
Our staff has made it a priority now to respond to all of your inquiries. Make us real busy by e-mailing today! :-)
I hope everyone has a great week.
Scam Alert: WorkAtHomeToday.com
Several people have complained that http://www.workathometoday.com has not been delivering the goods promised. They are an envelope stuffing opportunity - which is definitely a major red flag. Avoid this website if possible.
Featured Article: The Invisible Opportunity
How would you feel if you had been searching desperately for something, some magic solution to a problem, and come to find out it was right there in front of you the whole time-- you just failed to see it?
For many searching for a way to work from home, this is exactly what they're doing.
There is a common misconception out there that's preventing alot of people from realizing their dreams of working at home. Is it holding you back too?
Time and time again I hear this sentiment, "I don't want to start a business. I just want to do clerical work for a company" or, "I see so many opportunities, but they're all scams because they charge a fee".
Now, before you say "well, isn't that true? Shouldn't there never be a fee?" realize that there is a big difference between a telecommute job offer and a business opportunity. And I hate to tell you this, but companies just don't hire teleworkers to do clerical work for them. There are plenty of telecommute jobs out there, but they are for highly specialized skills that require specific training. If you have a knack for sales, there are no shortage of companies that will hire you to do cold-calling from your home office.
So, that leaves us with two options: To get the training that's required for a telecommute job (programming courses at a local college, for example), or to start a home business.
For some reason, the idea of taking courses or going back to school is usually met with resistance. "I can't afford it" or "I don't have time" are typical responses. But think of it this way: Your goal is to land a telecommute job. All telecommute jobs require specialized training or skills. Doesn't it make sense to obtain the training that's required for the job you want? Isn't it worth investing in some classes if it means that you will be qualified for telecommute jobs?
Ok, so maybe you're not interested in working in sales or becoming a programmer. The other option is to look at a business opportunity. This suggestion is not usually greeted with enthusiasm. And this really is the issue at hand: Why not a business opportunity?
This is where so many people overlook the chance to work from home; the idea that if an opportunity charges a fee, it's a scam. It's a common misconception that stands in the way of many a would-be home worker.
The truth is that almost all business opportunities require an investment. You can't expect to start a business without some expenses, can you? The really exciting thing is that with the Internet, it's possible to start out with a much smaller investment than in the brick-and-mortar world.
The important thing is to be able to discern the legitimate offer from the scams. There are some simple checkpoints that can help you to determine if a business opportunity is legitimate.
--First, look at the product. Is there a product? There should be. The Federal Trade Commission considers a company to be crossing the line into pyramid scheme territory when all marketing efforts are geared toward getting others to sign up. There should be a focus on the product first, recruiting others should be secondary.
--Check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there have been complaints filed and if so, how were they handled. Remember that it's not out of the ordinary for a company to have had a few complaints. It's whether or not they were resolved to the customer's satisfaction that matters.
--Do some research to see if there are any articles/discussions pertaining to the company in question. This can be useful in picking up news articles that could alert you to potential problems (ABC Company Hit With More Class-Action Suits!) or positive feedback (CEO Joe Owner Receives Award For His Company's Philanthropic Achievements).
With effort and determination, business opportunities can be very lucrative. They can also be a stepping-stone to earning the extra money you need to take some courses or to finance your own start-up.
Give the invisible opportunity another look. It may be the key to your office at home.
The Usual Suspects: Work At Home Opportunities That Regularly Hire
& Other Outside Resources
2work-at-home's Job Listings Area: http://www.2work-at-home.com/forwardsql/applicants_index.shtml
ULTIMATE WORK AT HOME JOB LIST - Get Yours Free! E-mail email@example.com And Get It Instantly! No Fee - Lots Of Jobs!
Connect Data Plus- Said to have data entry and customer servcie positions available, but seems to be currently (as of June 2003) hiring mainly for commission based sales - via e-mail.
ClickNWork- Positions for Internet researchers.
Flexible Schedules- Administrative/Clerical work for various positions.
DFD Marketing Research- Various positions.
Keene Team- Outsourcing for various positions.
Working Solutions- Many different phone jobs such as taking hotel reservations, product orders and more.
VoiceLog- Many different phone jobs such as order verification and other things. Must be fluent in English & Spanish.
LiveOps- Job is Virtual Service Representative(VSR) taking inbound calls/orders for infomercials, catalogs, etc.
CPG, Inc- Data entry work processing mail in rebates. (Maricopa County Arizona area only)
Working Solutions- Various jobs doing data entry and a little transcribing.
Rich Worldwide- B2B and B2G Lead Generation. Broadband connection is preferred. Pay is hourly and long distance is paid by company. [NEW!]
VIP Desk- Bilingual Concierge.
LiveOps- Job is Virtual Service Representative(VSR) taking inbound calls/orders for infomercials, catalogs, etc.
VoiceLog- Many different phone jobs such as order verification and other things. Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Working Solutions- Many different phone jobs such as taking hotel reservations, product orders and more.
Mystery Shop- Mystery shopping Association has great listings of companies and jobs.
Jacks Guest- Get paid to mystery shop (or eat) for Jack in the Box Restaurant. This position is only available in certain states.
Mystery Shopping- Lists numerous mystery shopping jobs with
descriptions about each one.
Get Paid To Read, Survey, Etc.
Check out http://www.GetPaidForum.com for hundreds of opportunities
We Need Your Help in Data Entry
Make $35-55,000 A Year (Advertiser)
Looking for phone, e-mail and/or community job seekers.
Full or Part time: Available anytime.
We have fantastic opportunities for technical and
non-technical professionals all across the United States and in our
other offices around the world. We invite you to learn more about these
EXECUTIVE TELEPHONE APPOINTMENT-SETTING AND SALES -- PART TIME
We are interested in hiring people to do executive sales
work for us from their home. We do high-level outsourced executive sales
work for a variety of B2B clients who are in service industries. We need
executives who like to work part-time from their home office in a quiet
environment with a complete office set up. Sales experience is not
required, although good communication, business experience, computer
literacy and phone skills are essential. Minimum BA degree required. In
the initial stages, this is not a high salaried job, but provides a
strong hourly and bonus wage. Greater opportunities available upon
results and commitment level. Send resume and bio to General Manager,
Janet O'Meara at Corporate Rain, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Employment Opportunities: