This is a list of cards that contain disturbing errors in the art. Some lamers didn't do their homework, so we've decided to exploit them for what they're not worth. If you know of any other artistic anomalies in the game of OverPower, or disagree with any of our listings, just drop us a line. Enjoy!
- Adam Warlock - The Infinity Watch
- As the great Titan Thanos could tell you, the Soul Gem is definitely green, not red.
- Bishop - Absorb Energy
- How the hell do you lose a tattoo?
- Bishop - Draw Enemy Fire
- Hey, isn't there supposed to be a "M" on his right eye?
- Captain America - Mighty Shield
- Ya know, even in "Heroes Reborn" Cap didn't have a star on his head. The chest, back, and shield are enough.
- Cyclops - Fearless Leader
- This might not be a mistake, but the picture might imply that the scene takes place during the Dark Phoenix Saga. Slim had much different duds back then!
- Mister Fantastic - Protect Teammate
- So when did the team switch to an open, generic-looking "4"?
- Nick Fury - Infinity Formula
- This one isn't the artist's fault! We've seen the original art, it's correct. So Fleer screwed it up. Imagine that.
- Scarlet Spider - Arachnid Gizmos
- Wonder how many of you caught this one! The spider on Reilly's chest points toward his left shoulder, not the right.
- Super Skrull - Skrull and Crossbones
- Look at how smooth the pretty boy is! Ain't never seen a Skrull with a chin like that!!!
- Level 3 Fighting - Original OverPower
- Unlike most human-looking superheroes, Longshot can only count to eight on his hands.
- Level 3 Fighting - PowerSurge
- Looks like they tried to hide their mistake in round two with the zoom-in, but you can still see the right hand.
- 7 Energy + F/S - PowerSurge
- What's that guy's name in the red outfit? Might help if they'd put the "DD" on his chest.
- Fatal Attractions - The Best Laid Plans
- Geez, third time wasn't a charm here. Once again, Bishop's "M" tattoo on his eye is M.I.A.