|The Little Book On Line|
Downloading The Little Book On Line
The Little Book On Line citizenship guide may be downloaded, unzipped, and opened as follows:
- Click here to download The Little Book On Line (229 KB)
- Save the file to disk in a temporary directory such as C:\temp
- Use the program PKZIP to unzip the file.
- If necessary, download a shareware copy of PKZIP for Windows 3.x
- Double-click The Little Book On Line file, which was saved as C:\temp\tutor.zip
- On the menu bar of the PKUnZip window that appears, click Select and choose All.
- Next, on the PKUnZip menu bar, click Unzip and choose Extract Files.
- Enter the name of a directory (such as C:\little) where you would like the webpages to be saved.
- Click Extract and then click Done.
- Open The Little Book Table of Contents page with a web browser such as Internet
Explorer or Netscape.
- If necessary, download the browser of your choice.
- On the browser's menu bar, click File and choose Open.
- Type the Table of Contents file (C:\little\little.htm) and click OK.
The Church of the Covenant Tutors hope that you will enjoy using The Little Book.
Covenant's Tutoring Programs
Ohio Proficiency Test Info
The Little Book | The Companion to The Little Book
Proficiency Test Software | Education-Related Links
Site Map | Feedback
The Little Book On Line
is protected by United States copyright law.
Copying or distribution of The Little Book On Line that results in profit upon sale is strictly prohibited.
Copyright ©1993, 1994, 1995, 1998
The Church of the Covenant
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)
Cleveland, OH 44106