New Tuesday Bonding by: Seren

"I don't wanna wait...for our liives to be ooovee-eeerrrrr...I want to know right nowwww, what will it beeeeeeeee???" Cordy and Willow erupted into giggles.

"My ears, my ears..." Xander moaned dramatically. Willow threw a pillow at him.

"I have to go with Xander on this one, guys, not cool." Oz shot the girls a lopsided grin and ducked at the stuffed animal Cordelia chucked at his head.

"New Tuesdaaaay, new Tuesdaaaaay..." they shouted simultaneously while bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Okay, Willow, 'fess up. Where'd you get the crack?"

"I am *so* psyched for this. Dawson wants Joey, and Joey DOESN'T want Dawson! HAH in HIS face!" Willow shouted jubilantly as she poked a triumphant finger at the TV, deliberately ignoring Xander's jibe.

"I cannot *believe* you people watch this," Buffy shook her head ruefully, "I'm almost embarrassed FOR you."

"Y'know, Buffy, Dawson's Creek is really good entertainment. It's funny, engaging and very hip, not to mention all the hotties. Dawson and Pacey are both very cool," Cordelia replied, reaching for a pillow to rest her head on, "Besides, it was created by Kevin Williamson who did the Scream movies, which totally rocked."

"Are you kidding me? Those movies were cheesy as hell. Especially the second one," Buffy made a face.

"I kinda liked em. Thought they were pretty scary and really funny," Oz offered, "I've never seen DC before though..."

"You're gonna love it, Oz," Willow reached over from the bed and affectionately ruffled her boyfriend's red hair.

"Oooh..shhh, everyone, shhhh...it's on!" Cordelia squealed, grabbing the remote and turning up the volume.

"There's Joey!!! She's so awesome!!" Willow whispered.

Xander covered his face with his hands, "Kill me now, just KILL me n--," he peeked between his fingers, "Oooh, she's hot! What's her name? Joey? I like her..."

"I can't believe I hang out with you people," Buffy muttered rolling her eyes.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Cordelia called irritably.

The door swung open and Angel dashed in, "Is it on? Oh no! What'd I miss?" he threw the bag of popcorn next to Oz and took a seat.

Buffy moaned and fell backwards onto Willow's bed, "Is EVERYONE insane?" Well, at least I have G--,"

"We're taping this for Giles, right? Is the recording light on?" Cordelia hissed at Oz.

"Yup, all is cool."

"Awesome."

"I am in the Twilight Zone."

Buffy opened her mouth to speak again but Angel shoved a handful of popcorn into it before she could.

"No talking during Dawson's, people!!" Cordelia snapped the command like a whip.

"Sir, yes, sir," Xander muttered under his breath, knowing enough to duck down straight afterwards so as to miss the flying object of choice from Cordy's side of the room. After that, all was silent...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour later, five teenagers (and one vampire) were completely engrossed in the story, their eyes glued to the screen.

"Wait-, so let me get this straight? This drop dead gorgeous Joey chick likes Dawson, her best friend since Pampers, but he likes Jen?"

"Yup."

"And Dawson hasn't figured out Joey wants him yet?"

"Yup."

Xander shook his head, "That kid is SUCH a moron. How can he not see what's right in front of his face? I mean, just because Jen's 'classically beautiful' and popular and all doesn't mean she's the greatest person...I don't even get what he sees in Jen anyway, in my opinion she looks like a duck."

Willow literally had to bite the inside of her cheek to prevent from responding to that one. Oz rolled his eyes and sent her a supportive smile.

"Yeah, Jen is such the skanky ho," Cordelia nodded in agreement.

Angel gagged on his popcorn while Oz almost snarfed the soda he was drinking. Buffy and Willow had to stifle their giggles.

"What?"

"Nothing," they all replied simultaneously.

"And now Joey doesn't like Dawson anymore?" Xander continued obliviously (because that's what Xanders do best...), "Why?"

"Well," Willow responded, sliding off the bed and into Oz's lap, "Maybe he just didn't know a good thing till it was gone and now Joey has better things to do with her life."

"Like?"

"Like to get over him, be happy and move on to bigger and better things."

"Oh."

Oz gathered his girlfriend into his arms, "You were right, I think I really like this show."

"Oooh, look! There's Jen, that skank!!!" Cordelia shouted pointing at the screen.

All three boys growled in hostility.

"Last week she tried to steal Dawson back!" she shrieked in disbelief, "After helping Joey during that beauty contest!"

Even Buffy was on the edge of her seat, "I'd stake her."

"Umm...Buff, she's not a vamp..." Willow whispered, darting her friend a look.

"Yeah...And...?"

"Oh...Ouch."

"This Jen chic does NOT vibe well. She pretends to be Joey's friend and then completely betrays her?" Oz shook his head, "Definitely on the empty."

"Poor Joey!" Willow wailed.

"Yeah, but Dawson doesn't want duck-face, he wants Joey!!" Angel sang.

"Reversal of love triangle. Tres cool," Oz nodded slowly.

"Actually, I kinda like Pacey. He and Joey would be great together," Cordelia grabbed the remote and turned up the volume, "he's handsome, charming, honest, and the least clueless guy on this show!"

"Her royal duckiness is on again," Willow announced. All three boys growled in hostility.

"You guys learn fast," Cordelia smiled appreciatively.

"We train good," Xander replied.

"Well," Oz corrected.

"Yup."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oooh, five more minutes, five more minutes, c'mon, SOMEBODY is getting smoochies before this damn season finale is over, and so help me GOD if it's that stupid DUCK...!!!"

"Willow, you need to calm yo-self down, hon," Xander stared at her.

She smacked him on the arm.

"Hey! I don't respond well to violence!"

"I do," Oz offered with an evil grin, causing Willow to burst into giggles.

"Darn, it's over," Cordelia sighed, "No smoochies."

"Well, Cordy, ya know, we could always just make our own fun," Xander wiggled his eyebrows at her suggestively. She smacked him upside the head.

"OW! Okay this is starting to become a trend. I am not liking this trend. Are we done?"

"Just a sec," Buffy reached over and gave him a good whack on the other arm.

He glared at her.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to feel left out."

"Okay, guys, I'd better get back home. Devon wants a late night practice for our gig tomorrow at the Bronze. It's been fun." Oz gently pushed his girlfriend off his lap and stood up.

"I have to go on patrol," Buffy sighed and rolled off the bed.

"I'll go with you," Angel added, getting up as well.

"Umm...you're welcome to stay here if you want, Cordelia," Willow smiled at the dark haired girl.

For a split second, a somewhat repugnant look crossed her face, but she quickly lost it, "Aaah...Daddy's instated a curfew since SOMEONE had car trouble and made me two hours late getting home last weekend," she shot murderous glance at Xander, "I can't stay out late *anywhere* without at least three days prior notice for the next month." She rolled her eyes,

"But *you're* more than welcome to come over *my* house." She brightened suddenly, "Ooh, and you can sleep over!! And we can even do makeovers!! Cause, you know, Willow, you really need one..."

Willow liked mildly pained, "Um. Sure Cordy, that sounds...great."

"Terrific, should I meet you two gals there?" Xander asked, smiling brightly and putting his arms around each girl.

Cordelia stared, "As IF!" she stalked off laughing to herself.

"Sorry, Xander, chic bonding," Willow shrugged out off his grip and walked out of the room.

"Nevermind," he muttered darkly under his breath, "I hear my Garth Brooks CD calling me anyway."

He shook his head and followed them both out, closing the door behind him.


Email Seren

trekchic@usa.net


Back to Seren's Stories | Back to Fan Fiction | Back to the Main Page


This page has been visited times.