THIS SITE IS OBSOLETE PLEASE GO TO WWW.BOZSADDLERY.COM
BOZ OBSESSION/BOZ SADDLERY
Hi-Tech Performance Riding School
English And Western
Collected And Speed Dressage Combined
"WE DON'T MAKE EXCUSES"
"WE RIDE ON OUR FEET, NOT OUR SEAT"
Don't Be Fooled! "A Wooden Tree Only Fits A Wooden Horse."
WELCOME TO THE BOZ OBSESSION
John Bozanich is one of the most accomplished equestrian
Masters of our time. Please click on the equestrian
items or subjects you are interested in. John can help
you with ALL of your equestrians questions
and equipment needs.
- All about the Boz Obsession
- 1993 World Record Symposiums, no other Equestrian can come close.BOZ Profile
The Perfect Balanced Stop
BOZ on Blossom - a Spanish Barb Mare - showing how to do a perfect slide
stop (Running in front and sliding in rear. Boz is up off her back with loose
reins in a balance position when riding a Boz Saddle.
- Bozzage Students Point of View
ODE TO BOZ
Chris Knoch #1
Chris Knoch #2
Trotting on Water By Jeff Herten
Kathy Swanson (Pleased owner of a BOZ Saddle
Pat Warkus, M.D.
- 6 Major Reasons Why You Should Buy A Boz Saddle
6 Majors Reasons
- Riding By Reasoning(The MOSTscientific studies
about the saddles and riding positions of all disciplines)Riding By Reasoning
- Boz Saddles - The most scientfic designed and built saddles in the
world. Made with the patented Boz flexible tree.Checklist
PLEASE NOTE OUR PHONE NUMBER 559-539-2179. WE DO NOT HAVE OUR 800# AS STATED ON SOME OF
THE BOZ BARE BACK SADDLE
1. Custom designed zip up riding pad to carry or store your Boz Bare Back Saddle
complete and also enough room for your Headstall/Bridle, Lead rope, Bit, and
2. Custom designed breast collar.
3. 24" Super cinch with sheepskin cover.
4. English stirrup leather brackets with automatic panic break aways.
5. 1" English stirrup leathers (numbered)
6. 3" or 1 1/2" specially designed spring stirrups out of unbreakable plastic for
lightweight and rubber treads for foot comfort.
7. (2) large custom bucking rolls that fit right up into your inner thighs for even
more security at any speed or direction you want to go.
8. Heavy duty hand hold - made out of rawhide for total support and maximum security
with a sheepskin hand protector.
9. This saddles weight is approx. 4 lbs.
10. You will feel more horse under you than you have ever felt before. Totally
11. Heavy duty cinching latigo's (numbered)
12. Comes in natural, black or brown leather. Stamping available at an extra charge.
13. Forward hung stirrups for the ultimate performance ride to achieve an all speed
basic to advanced handle.
14. Learn a more advanced balance riding position with this saddle and have more
security than you could even imagine.
15. The Boz Bare Back saddle is totally treeless. It is not a hard pommel and a hard
cantle sewn into a bareback pad and called treeless, when it is really a solid
1/2 tree saddle with the hard pommel pinching the withers and a hard cantle
driving into the loins, which I call kidney punching (like a boxing match).
16. Check out more pictures of the Boz Bare Back Saddle on our Website!!!!
Ride Hard - Ride Fast - Ride Boz Bareback
- Boz Bareback BeforeBareback Before
- Boz Bareback AfterBareback After
- Boz Bareback OpenBareback Open
- Boz Bareback Saddle on Go GoBareback GoGo
- English Delight and Slick RacerEnglish Delight-Slick Racer
- Black Beauty Black Beauty
- Mountain RacerMountain Racer
- Swell Fork Swell Fork
This saddle shows a swell fork with black and brown leather and no horn
- Cutter, Race and Light Barrel SaddlesCutter,Race&LightBarrel
- Little Barrel Racer SaddleLittle Barrel Racer
- Bulkless Rigging,Velcro Pads System, Interchangeable Horns, Wooden Tree & Shoes vs Modern Day Shoes and Boz Air Flow Boztic Springflex TreesBulkless Rigging,Velcro Pads System, Interchangeable Horns, Wooden Tree & Shoes vs Modern Day Shoes and Boz Air Flow Boztic Springflex Trees
- Ultimate with Alum. Horn with Custom Grape vines stamping Grape
- Ultimate with Alum. Horn and Full Western Fenders with Performance Seat Ultimate Full Western Fenders
- Ultimate with Alum. Horn and Full Western Fenders with Pleasure SeatUltimate Pleasure
Boz custom hand tooling on this Ultimate Pleasure Trail is exquisite to say the least. Just looking at this picture makes you want to relax and have a great time.
- Ultimate No Horn Pleasure SeatUltimate No Horn
This shows a top view of the Ultimate Saddle without a horn, it show the flat Pleasure Seat.
- The Mule SkinnerMule Skinner
This saddle fits mules like a glove. Performance seat, forward hung stirrups,
full western stirrup leather, 1 1/2 Performance stirrups. You will be able to do
80% more with your mules in this saddle and your mules will love you for it.
- Black Beauty for a Mule Black Beauty for a Mule
This Black Beauty with the Boz Swell Fork Springflex tree is shown here on Rosebud, a beautiful mule. This saddle shown here
comes with a Back Cinch and also a crupper ring.
- Slick Fork Black Beauty Slick Black Beauty
- Slick Fork Black Beauty Slick Black Beauty Front View
- Ultimate Slick Fork Ultimate Slick Fork
- Regular and Narrow Twist Trees Narrow Twist
- Rough and Ready Barrel Racer Rough & Ready
- Leather Horn Race Saddle Leather Horn Race
- Black and Brown Special Order The Performance Saddle
A. Two tone leather Black & Brown
B. Performance seat placing you right behind the withers not on the loin.
C. Forward hung stirrups not forward slung stirrups like all other cutting saddles.
D. Comfortable forward sloped gear bronze horn.
E. Medium rounded skirts so they don't dig into the horses loin.
F. 1 1/2" performance stirrups.
G. Interchangeable sponge comfort bars or pads to fit all of your horses.
H. Boz Patented Springflex Air Flow saddle trees. This is the saddle of saddles.
- Ultimate Slick Fork with Large FendersUltimate Slick Fork with Large Fenders
- Mountain Racer Slick Fork Mountain Slick Racer
- Ultimate Slick Fork Ultimate Slick Fork
- Boz Pony Ring Boz Pony Ring
The Boz Pony Ring lets you pony your horses safely.
- Shire vs ArabShire vs Arab
13.2 Arab and a 18 hand Shire, showing how the Boz Spring Flex Air Flow Saddles fit both horses without doing absolutely nothing to either saddle for a perfect fit on each.
- Side By Side View Side By Side View
A side by side view of the Arab and Shire
- The Sports Agility SaddleSports Agility Saddle
The Sports Agility Saddles are available in all colors. These saddles are great for Gymkhana or All Speed Events.
- The Ultimate Black Swell ForkUltimate Black Swell Fork
This shows The Ultimate saddle in Black Leather with no horn
- The Snow WhiteSnow White Swell Fork
This shows The NEWSnow White Swell fork saddle with sheepskin top
- The Snow WhiteSnow White Swell Fork Black Leather
This shows The NEWSnow White Swell fork tree with black leather
Boz Saddle Worksheet
Design your own BOZ SADDLE Boz Saddle Worksheet
Print this saddle worksheet and design your own personal Boz Saddle. There are more options
available, if you need help please call John and he will be happy to help you, 559-539-2179
When complete fax or email order form to us.
Boz Bare Back Saddle Worksheet
Design your own BOZ BAREBACK SADDLE Boz Bareback Saddle Worksheet
Print this Boz Bareback Saddle worksheet and design your own personal Boz Bareback Saddle.
If you need help please call John and he will be happy to help you, 559-539-2179
When complete fax or email order form to us.
- Assortment of Equestrian Equipment and Saddles - Teaches and trains
horses 80% faster than any other.1st.Page
- Bozo the Desensitizing Headless Horseman or Bucking Dummy. Bozo starts them and you
put the finish on them. Bozo can out teach, out train and out ride any human on any horse,
on any day. He never makes a mistake. Bozo is exactly the same every time and every day he rides.
- Bozo The Desensitizing Headless Horseman or Bucking Dummy and Training VideoBozo
If you don't use the Boz Bucking Dummy THEN you become the Bucking Dummy!
- Bozo The Desensitizing Headless Horseman or Bucking Dummy Close-upClose-up of Bozo
This shows a close up view of Bozo The Desensitizing Headless Horseman.
- Handmade Leather HeadstallsHeadstalls
- Handmade Leather Deluxe Breast Collars Breast Collars
- Boz Smooth Skin Leather Treatment Smooth Skin
This by far is the greatest leather conditioner you will ever use. Works fantastic on all leather goods.
It even works on dry and cracked hands. Totally environmentally safe.
- The Monte Foreman Bits are humane, versatile & efficient, Click here to see why.
The Monte Foreman Bit
- Bozzage Training, Clinics & Symposiums
First of their kind! PHD
- The Boz Rig The Boz Rig
This is therig that will come to you for a Bozzage Clinic. Please call if you are interested in attending a Bozzage
Clinic or if you are interested in holding a Bozzage Clinic in your area.
Training,Clinics,Lessons and Accomodations Price List
The Horse And Riders Training Evaluation Test
BOZ OBSESSION Clinics (Persons to Contact)
Upcoming BOZ OBSESSION Clinics
- Boz Custom Boots - Handcrafted to last a life time.Boots
- Boz Shoeing - Boz can teach you if you are a beginner or owner
that is interested in making sure your horses are getting the best
foot care available or if you need advance training in orthodics.
Boz can teach from beginning to the most advance shoeing techniques known
- Boz Custom Shoeing ChapsBoz Shoeing Chaps
The Boz Custom Shoeing Chaps after 30 years as a Shoeingsmith, has designed a pair of chaps that work, and that are safe.
1. Double Pockets for knife and pick.
2. Left and right side large pockets for rasp and nippers, no more laying them on the ground. "GREAT FOR TRIMS"
3. Nail pouch attachment on both sides.
4. Breakaway belt.
5. Large security patches for inner thigh and knee protection.
6. These chaps are the best money can buy.
- Boz Videos - The most educational tapes on the market today.
BOZ You Edit
- BOZ CUSTOM SADDLE BUILDING EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
THE THIRD HAND SADDLE BUILDING STAND
1. Completely work a saddle tree or full saddle in any position of 360 degrees
vertical or horizontal and lock it there in seconds and never leave your position.
Work on the horn or cantle even with the draw down strap in place.
2. Adjusting height is 33" low to 55" high.
3. Foot release and locking leaver to spin or height adjustment.
4. 24" Chrome base for stability.
5. Custom designed working stool, available. Sit and releax, make your saddle come to
6. The stitcher used to be the number one piece of equipment in your shop. The Third
Hand will be now, because you spend so many more hours at it than any other piece
of equipment in your shop.
7. It will pay for it's self after only 1 saddle and you will never use an old draw
down stand again. That I guarantee.
- 4 views of The Third Hand saddle building stand4 views of The 3rd. Hand
- Large view of The Third Hand saddle building standLarge view of The 3rd. Hand
- PRICE LISTPrice
- OTHER HORSE LINKS
Denali Draft Horses
"Home of Monarch the most loveable Shire in the world"
Equestrian Search Engine
American Horse Network
Worlds Largest Single Source of Information and Services for Donkeys, Mules, & Zebra Hybrids.
Minnesota Horse Fair
Special Thanks To:
Jerry Mairani for scanning all of our pictures and words of encouragement
Jim Walker for being there to answer all my calls and my many, many questions.
For more information on THE BOZ OBSESSION:
Number of Visitors:
John BOZ Bozanich
Address: 33024 Globe Dr. Springville, CA 93265
Revised June 12, 2001