1.Interested in sharing information on these people plus ancestors and descendants: DAVID HAWKINS, m. JUDITH ELIZABETH (JUDAH) SCOTT, m. 18 Feb 1810, Hardin Co, KY - children: NANCY HAWKINS, m. JAMES BARTLEY; WILLIAM HAWKINS, m. CHARLOTTE DRAKE/DRICK; COZBA HAWKINS, m. SARAH MILNER; JUDITH ELISEBETH HAWKINS, m. ABRAHAM BEAVERS; JAMES HAWKINS, m. MARY ANN BROWN; DAVID HAWKINS; and VINCENT HAWKINS, m. POLLY ANN LIEKENS. David's parents - JOHN HAWKINS and ELIZABETH "BETSY" BARKER. Judith's parents - COSBY SCOTT and SARA BUNCH. Bob Allen
2. Any info on ZEBIDIE HAWKINS b. 1851 TN, was in MO around 1857. Married a widow Rebecca BRANDON(maiden name unknown), the couple was living in Monegaw Co., Spring Twp., MO in 1900. Rick Cole
3. NATHAN HAWKINS b. 1787 in KY, married Mary S._____(b.1807 NC or SC). Had children Francis Marion b. May 1840; Jane P. b. 1846 MS, d.1929; Joseph Monroe b. 2-14-1847 MS, d. 1931; Milton b. 1848 MS; Williamson H. "Will" b. 7-21-1852 MS, d.6-5-1936. Is this your line? Please write Danielgen if so.
4. OBEDIAH HAWKINS b. 1813 Indiana w. Sophia Orem (Oram?)son: Anthony Thomas Hawkins b 1833 Switzerland Co Indiana son: Thomas Anthony Hawkins b 1874 Cloud Co Kansas son: James Dallas Hawkins b 1905 Finney Co Kansas son: James Darwin Hawkins b 1949 Garden City Kansas and my husband! We can't seem to get any earlier connections than Obediah. There appear to be quite a number of Hawkins in Indiana around these times but I am looking for some connections perhaps traveling from the East Coast and arriving in Indiana about the time Obediah was born. Please writeNancy and Jim Hawkins.
5. Name: BOUTWELL HAWKINS Birth: NA Death: NA Marriage: NANCY HARDING, 1843-or 1846 as listed in the marriage rolls. Census info: APPOMATTOX COUNTY (1850) ALBERMARLE COUNTY (1860-70-80) Thank you. Boutwell was my great, great grandfather. Please contact Meredith Campbell-Risen.
6.Looking for a FELIX HAWKINS who passed away in or around Pine Bluff, Ark. about 1918 or 1919. This Felix was an African-American Hawkins. Please write Felix Hawkins IV if you're familiar with this Hawkins ancestor.
7.I am trying to locate my Hawkins ancestors from Virginia and North Carolina. My gggrandfather was ISHAM HAWKINS who was in Lunenberg Co. at one time. His son, my ggrandfather was WILLIAM HOWARD HAWKINS born in 1818. He married twice, Mary Yerby, and second, Cora Elizabeth Felts. Any help will be appreciated. They were eventually in Franklin Co., NC. Elbert Robbins is the person to contact if you can make a match.
8.I am directly descended from the JOSEPH HAWKINS line of Hawkinstown, Shenandoah County, Virginia. Joseph Hawkins, III, married to Maragret Bird, daughter of Col. Abraham Bird, brought this part of the family to Missouri sometime before 1818. His grandson (my great-great grandfather's brother) was William Andrew Hawkins, Lt., Porter's Reg't., Missouri Volunteers, who was a prisoner in the infamous Gratiot Street Prison, transferred to Alton then released to die at Palmyra at home in early 1863. Do you share this family history? Please write Robert L. Hawkins, III.
9. I am searching for the parents of MARY JANE HAWKINS, born about 1835 in Kentucky. She married William Wagoner in Lostriver Township, Martin Co, Indiana, on 10 December 1857. If anyone has information on Mary Jane (Hawkins) Wagoner, please contact Marty.Thanks.
10. My ancestor, Jesse Faulkner Griffith married 14 Jul 1831 in Clinton Co, Ohio a Rebecca Hawkins/Hankins whose parents may have been Amos and Ann Millhouse Hawkins. She was born 4 Dec 1808 in Ohio[family bible]. Could you give my any input on this? Please contact Karin Goudy.