WE ASSEMBLE ANYTHING & EVERYTHING !
* HOME AND OFFICE FURNITURE
* MODULAR OFFICE SYSTEMS
* ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS
* EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
* DISPLAY CASES
* ALL PRODUCTS FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC
* FLEXIBLE HOURS
* THE LOWEST FLAT RATES ANYWHERE
* ALL WORK GUARANTEED
* FREE PHONE ESTIMATES
* NEXT DAY SERVICE
* CALL 24 - HOURS / 7 DAYS A WEEK / 365 DAYS A YEAR
In The San Francisco Bay Area ?
BAY AREA FURNITURE ASSEMBLY
PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE AND POST IT., PRESS [CTRL]+[D] TO BOOKMARK THIS PAGE.
1. *** HOW DOES A CUSTOMER PLACE AN ORDER FOR ASSEMBLY? Once furniture is in the home or office, call 1-(415) 386-8340. Customer service 24 hours a day / 365 days a year (Pacific Standard Time). Customers must provide the place of purchase, item(s) name, model number, catalog number and the S K U number from their receipt. Please provide a preferred date and time for assembly. A representative will return your call with an estimate within the next working day. (9:00 AM. - 5:00 PM.)
Please have the following information available, your estimate processed the same day, and a representative will return your call the same day.
A. The place of purchase. (Ikea, OfficeMax, Office Depot, Home Depot, Staples etc.)
B. Name and description of the product (s) (“O’Sullivan Computer desk with hutch and glass doors”.)
C. The model, serial, SKU or catalog number (s). (Located on your receipt or invoice.)
D. Your name.
E. Your address with the cross street.
F. Your zip code.
G. The time you would prefer to have the assembly done. (Day, Evening or Weekend)
H. The phone number where you can be reached for your estimate.
I. Then dial: 1-415-386-8340
2. *** DOES BAY AREA FURNITURE ASSEMBLY ASSEMBLE FURNITURE ON-SITE AT RETAIL LOCATIONS? Yes, Bay Area Furniture Assembly does require a minimum service call of $50.00, however. All pricing is based on per S K U number pricing. Plano gram setting and placement is billed at $50.00 an hour and must be approved in advance by store management.
3. *** HOW DOES A STORE PLACE AN ORDER FOR DISPLAY ASSEMBLY? Call the phone number listed above. Please have the manufacturer's name and model number, catalog number or S K U number available when calling. Please provide a preferred date for assembly.
4. *** IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER FOR ASSEMBLY? Yes, There is a minimum assembly fee of $50.00.
5. *** ARE THERE ANY OTHER CHARGES? There is no travel charge if the customer is located within 30 miles of an assembler. Automated zip code software will match zip codes. Locations beyond 30 miles will be charged a $30.00 + $1.00 per extra mile travel surcharge. Customers are informed whether travel charges apply when the order is placed. Parking fees my be applied in some areas where validation is not available.
6. *** HOW DOES A CUSTOMER PAY FOR ASSEMBLY? Payment may be made by cash, check, money order, business check or certified check made payable to - " BAY AREA FURNITURE ASSEMBLY ".
7. *** WHEN CAN A CUSTOMER HAVE ASSEMBLY DONE? 24 hours a day / 365 days a year.
8. *** CAN A CUSTOMER REQUEST A SPECIFIC APPOINTMENT TIME? Yes, A Morning, Afternoon, Night or Graveyard preference will be noted when the order is taken. The customer will be called by a dispatcher no later than 5 P M. (PST) of the next business day. Specific appointment times are (Morning between 6 A M. and noon, Afternoon between 1 P M. and 5 P M. (PST), Evening between 6 P M. and midnight (PST) and Graveyard between 1 A M. and 5 A M. (PST). Appointments are generally completed within a 24 to 72 hour window depending upon the availability of assemblers and the number of orders in any given area.
9. *** WHO SHOULD THE CUSTOMER CALL TO CHANGE OR CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT? When scheduling the assembly, the customer will be instructed to call Dispatch at 1- (415) 386-8340 and provide the assigned work order number if they need to change or cancel an appointment. NOTE: Assemblers will only wait ONE HOUR on site. Then a $35.00 NO-SHOW fee will be charged to the customer for each hour thereafter.
10. ** WILL THE ASSEMBLER MOVE THE FURNITURE? Bay Area Furniture Assembly does NOT receive, pick-up or deliver item (s) to or from the job site. Assemblers will NOT cut, saw, drill, file or modify furniture in any way other than per manufacturer’s instructions. Assemblers do NOT repair, modify or customize furniture. Assemblers will position R. T. A. furniture in the room once built. Assemblers will NOT move furniture either before or after assembly. The furniture should be placed in the room where it is to be assembled by delivery personnel BEFORE the assemblers’ arrival. We are NOT a delivery service. The customer is responsible for having the item(s) placed where the assembly is to take place. A space at least THREE TIMES THE WIDTH of the carton should be cleared.
11. ** HOW LONG WILL THE ASSEMBLY TAKE? Assembly times may vary depending upon the number and size of the pieces. Bay Area Furniture Assembly cannot commit to specific time requirements. Generally, items take from 1 to 6 hours per piece depending upon the size and complexity of the item (s).
12. ** WILL THE ASSEMBLER REMOVE THE CARTONS WHEN DONE? Assemblers will NOT remove cartons from the premises; however, they will break them down and place them near the designated on-premises trash receptacle.
13. ** IS THERE A WARRANTY ON THE ASSEMBLY WORK? Bay Area Furniture Assembly provides a 30-day warranty of the assembly workmanship from the date of assembly. This does not supersede the manufacturer's warranty on the product itself.
14. ** WHAT IF AN ITEM IS DISCOVERED TO BE BROKEN OR DEFECTIVE DURING ASSEMBLY? It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect carton (s) for OBVIOUS damage at the time of delivery and immediately notify delivery personnel to return suspicious item (s) to place of purchase for replacement BEFORE making an appointment for assembly. Bay Area Furniture Assembly is NOT responsible for damaged or lost parts caused by delivery person (s), other parties or Acts of God, nor if carton (s) have been opened PRIOR to assemblers arrival. Assemblers will NOT open carton(s) that are obviously crushed or damaged. If an item has been discovered to be broken or defective during assembly. The assembler will call and order the part(s) to be sent directly to the customer. Upon arrival, the customer will call the Dispatch number provided to schedule an appointment for completion. Revisits due to missing or defective parts will be invoiced to the store where the customer bought the item at $50.00 per revisit, or charged to the manufacturer whenever possible. Please call for more details.
15. ** IF I HAVE A QUESTION OR OTHER CUSTOMER-RELATED ISSUE, WHO DO I CONTACT? Call Dispatch at 1- (415) 386-8340 and ask for a supervisor in your area.
16. ** WHAT BRANDS OF FURNITURE HAVE YOU ASSEMBLED? Bush, Sauder, O'Sullivan, Bestar, Coaster, Mills Pride, 3K Mobel, Ameriwood, D-Scan, Gautier, Hon, Steelcase, Studio R.T.A., Techline, Alvar Aalto, Fritz Hansen/Kevi, Eric Jorgensen, Bruno Mathsson, Muurame, Poulsen, Voxia/Mikado, Hans Wegner and many others.
17. ** NAME A FEW COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS YOU HAVE ASSEMBLED FOR? Office Depot, OfficeMax, Staples, Ikea, Busvan, Whole Earth, Best Buy, Circuit City, Bed bath & Beyond, Wards, Lowes, Wal-Mart, Price Club, K-Mart, Target, Sears, J. C. Penney, Dillards, Heilig Meyers, Rhodes, The City of Oakland, U.S. Mint, N.A.S.A., S.C.O.R.E., Apple Computer, The American Properties Exchange, See Spot Run, Paine Webber, SUN MicroSystems, Bechtel, Charles Schwab & Co., San Francisco Giants Baseball, Boudin's Sourdough Bakery & Cafe, The Shorenstein Company, Stanford Medical Center, Intel, I.B.M., Chevron, S.P.C.A., Silicon Graphics, Integrated Data Systems and many other fine companies and organizations.
18. ** WILL YOU COME TO MY HOME AND ASSEMBLE A PIECE OF FURNITURE? Yes. No job, too big or small.
THANK YOU COME AGAIN.