Next Class, Sunday Sept. 16th - 12noon, Cornerstone Health & Fitness, Bucks County, Pa. More info....
My training philosophy for contest training and preparation deals with two factors.
First, the intensity of workouts must be there to reach your goals.
Second, you have to take an intelligent approach to your training and contest preparation.
During our time together, I will cover:
- - Your current training and make adjustments to your workout.
- - Offseason diet for gaining muscle size.
- - A break down of your diet from 1 month to 1 year from the show.
- - What supplements to use and to avoid.
- - Proper posing and helping you develop your posing routine.
- - Cosmetic (shaving and tanning)
- - What to do the last two weeks prior to show time.
The entire contest prep can be stressful, it is my job is to make it as easy and a great experience for you. The best supplement is proper instruction.
Please email Team Franco or call me at 215-962-5804 for more information.
Team Franco Forum
Interact with other competitors and fitness
Visit the Forum