Our Religious Beliefs
This statement of fundamental truths is intended to be the common basis for our fellowship and unity with other Christians that we may agree with one another so as to avoid divisions and be perfectly joined together in the same mind and judgment (1 Corinthians 1:10 and Acts 2:42).
As Christians we believe:
- In the Holy Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God (II Timothy 3:15,16).
- In one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19, Mark 12:29).
- In the virgin birth of Christ, His vicarious, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and ascension (Isaiah 7:14: Romans 8:34; Acts 1:10).
- In salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ (I John 5:10; Romans 10:13-15).
- In taking of the Lord's Last Supper and feet washing ( Matt. 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:19; John 13:5-8).
- In baptism by immersion (Matthew 28:19).
- In divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross (Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16,17; James 5:13,14).
- In the baptism of the Holy Ghost for a life of power and purity. (Acts 2:4; 10:44; 15:8,9).
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:4)
- In the second coming of Jesus Christ (Acts 24:15; Luke 14:14; Revelation 19:7-9).
- Unconfessed sin and unrepented hearts brings interruption in fellowship with God (Hebrews 9:28; )
Table of Contents