- A recording of God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen was broadcast on WCRB 102.5 FM Boston (26 Dec 2004).
- A Lessons & Carols service at the Cathedral Church of St Paul in Boston included the Song of Mary and God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen (12 Dec 2004).
- The Choir of the Cathedral Church of St Paul in Boston sang the Song of Mary at the morning service (12 Dec 2004).
- The trio sine nomine (Henning, Stephen Symchych, Mark Engelhardt) played a recital at St Paul's Cathedral in Boston (17 Nov 04). The program included Mirage, a Henning arrangement of Sibelius's Valse triste, the Canzona & Gigue and Tropes upon Parasha's Aria from White Nights.
- The Canzona was performed at St Paul's Cathedral in Boston (14 Nov 04).
- The Canzona & Gigue were performed at St Paul's Cathedral in Boston (4 July 04).
- The choir of St Paul's Cathedral sang the Alleluia in A-flat (20 June 04).
- Hodie Christus natus est and the Alleluia in A-flat were part of the St Paul's Cathedral Choir's Mother's Day concert (9 May 04).
- The choir of St Paul's Cathedral sang the Alleluia in A-flat at the morning service (9 May 04).
- The trio sine nomine played a recital at the First Congregational Church in Woburn (MA). Program: Prelude on "Kremser"; Three Things that Begin with 'C'; Blue Shamrock; Fragments of "Morning Has Broken"; Fantasy on a Tallis Hymn; Night of the Weeping Crocodiles; and the world premiere of David Bohn's Bagatelles and Epigrams for clarinet solo (7 Mar 04).
- In a reading sponsored by the American Composers Forum, the New England Conservatory Wind Ensemble (Charles Peltz, director) played an octet version of Square Dance (3 cl, b cl, tp, hn, tn, ta) at Jordan Hall (29 Jan 04).