- American Heart Association Home Page
- I gotta confess; until I became "Cardiac Guy", I never really gave these folks much thought. Since then, though, I've learned a bit more. These people do good work.
- U.S. Organ Donation Page
- Ever since I was legally able to decide for myself, I've been an organ donor. Now that I'll soon need one myself, the subject's taken on a far greater meaning to me, of course. This site has some great information and links. If you haven't made the decision to become a donor, by the way, please consider it; for millions of people around the world, there simply couldn't be a more meaningful gift.
- The Nicholas Green Foundation
- You may remember the story. A few years ago, this poor child's parents turned an utter tragedy into a triumph; by making a selfless decision, they were able to extend or dramatically improve the lives of seven others. I hope you'll visit this site; if you don't, though, I still hope you'll take a moment to read "A Message From Reg Green".
- National Ataxia Foundation Homepage
- The NAF is the premier Research and Support group dealing with Ataxia in the United States....
- Ataxia Northwest
- Not our Northwest! This is a site from the U.K. which does a great job of explaining why so many guys named Foster walk and talk kinda funny....
- Sleep Apnea Information
- And you guys thought my snoring was just obnoxious......
- Drug Database By Trade Name
- For those of us who have had better living through chemistry thrust upon them.....