There's fanfic on the net for most things, most prolifically "The X-Files", so why not have fanfic for "The Outsiders"? So we shall. This will be the archive page for Outsiders fanfic. If you know where on the web there is some, please tell me and I'll get permission for it to be archived here. Meanwhile, submit me your stories!

Some Meanings
Character Death; one of the characters still alive at the end of the book, dies in this fanfiction.
G, PG, PG13, R, NC-17; the ratings. Your story will need a rating, although I suspect there won't be many NC17s up here. :)
X-over; Crossover with another book or television show.
Slash; Romantic or sexual relationship with two characters of the same sex.
Pre-book; Story takes place before the book does.

and so on, and so on, and so on..

Submission Form: Submit some of your own fanfiction, and have it posted here.

I do have Outsiders fanfics, but they're mostly unfinished and therefore not yet posted. I have one in the works that's an X-over with The X-Files (pre-series), but that'll be a while away. Meanwhile..

[ Index | About | Join | Roleplay | Fiction ]




The characters used on this site are used without permission and are ©1967 S.E. Hinton, and her mind. Honestly, no infringement intended, I love them all.