Kuririn vs. The Robots

A Fanfic by Vegita, Boy Of Destiny

The world's greatest fighters were preparing for the Tenkai-Ichi-Boudokai, the Tournament to determine the world's greatest fighter. With Piccolo Daimou's son preparing to enter it to avenge his father's death, and Gokuu with Kami-Sama training to prevent his defeat, Kuririn, Yamcha, TenShinHan and Chao-Zu were left to train themselves just to make sure they make it to the final rounds.

Yamcha left the group to train with Kamesennin, hoping to get an edge against Gokuu by knowing some of his attacks. TenShinHan and Chao-Zu, since they couldn't go back to Tsurusennin, decided to go train with each other in the wilderness. That left Kuririn to train himself.

"How can I improve myself to the point where I could fight against Piccolo and Gokuu? They're in an entirely different league of fighting!" He pondered. Then, it occurred to him: his body was strong, but if he could increase his Chi abilities to their full potential, then he could take any of the other fighters. "But how can I do that? Could I devise a new one?" he thought. "Maybe I could work on using the Kamehame-Ha...no, that's Gokuu's specialty, and he'd certainly beat me at it.

"Perhaps I could try learning Dodon-Pa. No, it can't get near as strong as the Kamehame-Ha, so I'd lose even quicker. Well, then there's Chao-Zu's mind control...but I don't even know where to begin with that one!" He then decided to walk along in the forest nearby, wandering along the paths, when the sun began to go down. As he glanced at it, another idea came to him. "Maybe I could figure out how to use TenShinHan's Taiyo-Ken!" At that, he rushed back to the Tenkai grounds, only to find that they had already left.

"Drat!" he thought, "Now what am I supposed to do? Well, I suppose I could try to figure out how he did it anyways...I mean, he had to learn it too, right? Ok, I think all he really did was charge up alot of energy, then release it in the form of light." So he charged up, drew in a breath, and released all the pent-up energy at once. "Aaaaaahhhh! My Eyes!!!" He had forgotten that when he had released the energy, the light would go in every direction. Including his eyes.

After his eyesight returned, he continued to perfect it long into the night by forcing it to be released in only one direction, or charging up as quickly as he could and releasing it as fast as possible, or just trying to keep it out of his eyes. Eventually, he dozed off, and awoke to the rising sun.

When he had freshened up, and drunken some water from the nearby stream, he decided that he had gotten the attack down pretty well. But all of a sudden, a large boar charged straight through the woods at him! He decided, "Why not practice?" So he charged up, and let loose with a light blast directed right at the boar. The boar stopped, blinked its eyes a few times, and then began to look back in forth, bewildered. Then, it slowly walked forward, then howled and ran off, right into a tree. "Wow," said Kuririn, "I guess that works pretty well!"

After that, he decided to take a run, this time around the forest. While doing so, he talked to himself about what to do. "Hmm...The Taiyo-Ken's a good technique to know, but Gokuu's still faster than I am, and so before I get the chance to blind him, he'll drop me. I need another edge...hmmm. Edge!" Another idea hit him. He stopped running, built up a little chi blast in his hand, then, with the other hand, smashed it flat as a plate. Then, he forced it into an edge, and threw it into the woods. The flying disk hit a tree and exploded on impact.

"Well, it'll take some mastering, but I think that could be a worthy attack." He said. Then, he tried it again, and threw it at another tree. This time, it flew through them, and exploded in a nearby hill. When the dusk cleared, he noticed that it had blown a deep hole into the hill...almost as if there had been a hole there before...

He decided to go exploring. He walked into the cave, and started to look around. It looked like someone had been drilled into the ground with a very large machine, but the thing that bothered Kuririn the most what the fact that he occasionally saw a glint of metal on the walls and floor, and the claw marks on them. "Looks like a monster was moving these things with its claws!" He commented.

Eventually, it got so dark in the cave, he couldn't see. So he tried a Taiyo-Ken, but it was short, and didn't last long enough to let him see anything. So he made another KienZan, as he called his new disk-attack, and held it in between his hands, generating light with it. He then wandered further into the cavern.

Eventually, he found that the rock walls were less and less, and the metal was more and more common, until the point where the walls were metal. Then, he came to a dead end, where the rocks had completely sealed off the pass. To the left, in the metal wall, though, was a large, metal door. Suddenly, lights came on up and down the hall, illuminating the area. Kuririn, in his surprise, stopped the KienZan. That's when the alarm came on. And the big metal door began to open. The door, once fully open, stood a full 10 feet tall, dwarfing the little fighter. Then, he heard a clanking. And then 2 robots stepped out.

The first one was shaped like a large, black orb, with a semi-circular head with light bulbs for eyes. Only these light bulbs shined with a pale, blue light, and were filled with circuitry. It had two large arms that appeared to be fashioned the same way the walls were...metal attached together with rivets. They creaked and screeched whenever they moved. It also had two short, stocky legs, but had no leg joints to walk; instead, it rolled on wheels attached to its feet.

The second one looked like a strange lizard man, with webbed hands and feet. Its eyes weren't very life-like, but it moved with a life-like manner. It almost seemed to cower from fear of something, yet it also seemed very foreboding. It was also about 7 feet tall, but it was slouched and bent over to the point where it looked like it would fall over. It was bent so close to the ground that it appeared about 4 feet tall. The very thought of this creature scared Kuririn for many years to come.Orb robot rolled over to Kuririn, too terrified to move, and picked him up in its pincher-like claws. Then, he pointed the little man at a loudspeaker mounted on the wall. Then the voice of an older man came in. "Well, who have we found wandering into our secret lab, numbers 9 and 10?" Asked the voice. Kuririn yelled out, "I'm a powerful warrior, and you'd better off your robots before I destroy them!"

The voice just chuckled, and said, "I think you are mistaken. These two robots are my finest creations. It took me 8 tries to get it right, and here's the result. These two are perfect fighters, and the likes of you will never defeat them!" Kuririn began to wonder just who this guy was, and decided to have a little fun with him. "I," he said, "Was the one that destroyed the entire Red Ribbon Army. I did it by myself, and I can easily defeat these two!" He then twisted out of #9's grasp, and took off down the hall, back toward the entrance. The robots quickly followed in hot pursuit. Behind them, a hole opened up in the wall...and out flew a camera attached to a flyer.

Kuririn got outside, and a few seconds later, the robots came too, with the flyer in close quarters. All of a sudden, Kuririn stopped, and threw a couple of blasts at #9, which then shot upward with the use of jets hidden in the soles of its shoes. Unfortunately, #10 didn't see it coming, and took the blast full force. It was sent backward into the cave.

The flyer then got in close enough to see who was that was fighting, but right as it was about to get a clear shot of Kuririn, he used Taiyo-Ken in an attempt to blind the robots…to no avail, because it had to fly out of the way just to avoid being hit by the landing of #9. As # 9 had landed, Kuririn was waiting for it, and fired off two hand blasts off at it. One missed, flying off into space, and the other struck the robot directly in the chest. This immediately reflected back at Kuririn, hitting him and knocking him to the ground. It then fired one of its pincher arms off at Kuririn. It connected, and started bringing him back to it. As Kuririn struggled to get out of the grip, he had an idea. The robot kept pulling him in. #9 began to count off how many feet away he was. 10 feet…

9…

8…

7…

6…

5…

4…

3…

2…

At that, Kuririn finished his attack "Me-HA!!!" The shot blasted it right in the head, taking out its eyes. All that was left was a semi-circular head with two open electrical sockets. Kuririn tried to get out of the grasp of the robot, when it began another countdown, as it opened a panel on the front of its body…revealing the fact that inside of it, there was a bomb.

It started at a minute, and counted down towards the end of itself and, hopefully, Kuririn. So Kuririn began to struggle to get out of its grasp, to no avail. So Kuririn had to use another technique: he created a KienZan and cut the robots' arm off! At ten seconds he managed to cut through its are completely, and get away. But as he stood there, looking at the robot, he realized that if the entire inside of that thing is a bomb, then he had better get out of there! So he took off running…

And there was #10, grinning at him. His strange, greenish teeth gleamed as he jumped in for the kill. Kuririn jumped, and hammerhanded it into the ground, then he kept on going, hoping that the explosion will take it out too. But the explosion was little more than a few fireworks equivalent, when it actually blew up. When Kuririn turned, he saw a small man, wrapped in a long cloth, which veiled all of him except the eyes, running back toward the cave. The man then yelled, "Number 11! Get out here!" Kuririn recognized the voice of the old man from the speaker.

At this, Kuririn began to wonder just what was going on, since he had destroyed #9, only to find that the strange old man had been controlled it. But he had little time to worry about it, since #10 was already up, and charging at him. So Kuririn turned, quickly made a KienZan, and hurled it at the strange robot. It was a weak KienZan, and flew rather slowly. While the disk was on its way, the robot stood up to meet its full height. Then, it flexed…and got bigger, and bigger, until it was at least 4 feet wide and 10 feet tall. Then the disk got closer, and right as it was about to strike it, it caught it between its hands. It let out a deep, guttural laugh, and hurled it back at Kuririn, at a speed he had never seen before. As he was about to get hit by his own disk, he though "Great! Destroyed by my own creation! I wish it would just stop!"

When he though that, the disk stopped, and floated in front of him. He then opened his eyes, and looked in wonder at the disk that had almost done exactly what he wanted it to do…"Wait a minute! I can control it with my mind! That's it!" So he grabbed the disk, and threw it right back at the Green Machine. #10 let out another laugh, and got ready to catch it again. But right as it was in range, the disk shot straight up, leaving #10 standing with its arms out…and Kuririn right in its face, kicking.

Back at the cave, the old man was looking over the coffee machine in his laboratory, deciding on what he wanted. He decided on expresso, and pressed the button for it. After getting his coffee, he went into another room, and happened to look at a status screen of his robots. #9, which he had been in, had been a failure, and had a status reading of 0. "If only I could do more than just flip switches and pull levers…Then I could do much better in a fight!"

#10 then decided that it should try conventional attacks to get rid of this little pest. So as Kuririn got ready to attack again, it readied itself. Kuririn jumped in for a quick punch, only to find that it had attacked first, and quicker. If Kuririn had had a nose, he would have had it broken from the blow. So he flew back, but halfway towards the ground, he decided to pull a Gokuu-style attack. "Gokuu, you'd be proud of me for doing this…" He flipped around into the other direction, Quickly threw a Kamehame-Ha, and flew right towards the hulking green monster. Then, he flipped back, and punched it right in the chest. Getting his hand stuck. And leaving him open to the robots' next attack.

The robot then turned on boosters in its feet, and started to fly off. It flew, and flew, getting ready to drop Kuririn, when Kuririn found that his hand had gone in deep enough to reach the circuitry. So he grabbed some cords, and tried to yank them out…then he remembered that his hand was stuck. He though, "Why not try to cut it out with a KienZan?" So he started to form one, but then realized that he need the other hand to form it. So he tried a TaiyoKen, which blinded the robot. Sending it into a Pillar right out in the middle of nowhere.

The old man pressed a button, which released a latch in a nearby wall. Out stepped a short figure. "#11," he said, "I think it's time you got to do something for me. I want you to fly to where #10 is," he pointed to a screen, showing a radar screen with flashing buttons, "And destroy the one who destroyed our job, our friends...and our home." The robot nodded, grinned, and flew out of the room, using the boosters concealed in its back. The old man, laughed, saying to himself "This time, that little freak won't get away alive!"

Kuririn dropped onto the ground, his hand having come out of the robots' chest from the hit to the pillar. The Robot landed next to him, moving rather strangely. Kuririn then noticed that his hand was full of wires, and a couple of pieces of circuitry. The robot died, having completely run out of energy. Then Kuririn noticed something flying in from the direction he had come from. But he couldn't see just what it was, so he decided to climb this strange tower to get a better look.

The old man then looked at #10's status, and saw it to be at about 50%. Then he saw it jump up to 100%, then drop to 75%. Then there was a massive power serge, and it dropped to 0. "Hmm…that can only happen when the source couplings are removed. Stupid kid, thinks he's an electritian...Oh well, I hope #11 will do better. It'd better…It took me forever to get the framework down on that little boy, since I had to use those stupid security cameras."

Kuririn climbed up it, and found it to be rather difficult. But it wasn't long before he made his way up to the top. When he got to the top, he found it appeared to be a large half-dome on top of a large tower. And there was a large cat there, with a staff nearby. "Oh well," he thought to himself, "I guess the guy who lives here isn't home. Now, to find out just what that thing is!" So he went to the edge of the little area, and looked out. Just then, the thing flew in, kicking Kuririn in the head.

The third robot, #11, was considerably shorter than the other two, but appeared to be a mockup of a familiar child. It was dressed in an Orange Gi, and on the back of it, it had a long stick with joints, giving it the movement of a tail. It had wild black metal hair that shot out in all directions, and an extremely muscular appearance. It almost looked human, if it weren't for the eyes...the eyes were nothing more than two red dots set in black balls. They sent two red laser beams everywhere it looked.

Kuririn was sent to the other side of the room, and a voice came from somewhere he couldn't identify. "Gokuu, you return? I thought you were with Kami-sama!" Then Kuririn realized that it was the cat that was talking! "Just who are you?" He asked. The cat turned to him, and said, "I am Senpyou. I am the ruler of this, Karin Tower. And apparently a former pupil of mine is looking to get rid of you!" At that, #11 flew across the room, and tried to punch Kuririn. He jumped out of the way, and landed next to the cat. "That," said Kuririn, "Is NOT Gokuu! Look at the eyes!" The cat did, and then commented "I though Kami had taught him how to fly…too bad."

Kuririn then told the cat to cover his eyes, and tried Taiyo-Ken. But it didn't work. The robot just jumped at him, and punched him. Kuririn tried to get up, but the robot planted its foot right on Kuririn's head. So he rolled out from under his foot, and punched the foot. #11 then kicked him in the head…sending him into the side of the area. Senpyou then rushed over to where he was, and asked if he was ok. Then got away before the robot could kick him. The robot missed Senpyou, so Kuririn fired off a blast into its chest. It rolled backward into the other wall. Kuririn then got up and dashed at it, then jumped and tried to kick it…but #11 moved, allowing him to fly over the edge. As Kuririn fell toward the earth, he wondered what happened, and suddenly realized that he was about to hit the ground. REALLY fast. "Crud, how can I get out of this?" He thought…then it hit him. If he can control his KienZan in air, and #10 was able to catch it, then he should be able to…

#11 was gloating over its victory, and said "Now that I have defeated the one who destroyed Red Ribbon, I will destroy this tower!" Senpyou threw his staff at it, which it ducked, and then rushed in to try to throw it over. Which he did. But as it was falling over, it grabbed Senpyou too. Taking him over as well.

#11 then began to laugh, since it could fly. Senpyou then punched it in the face, disorienting it and sending it downward. Then, Kuririn caught Senpyou. Riding on a KienZan. They flew back up to the tower, and landed. Kuririn asked how he knew who Gokuu was. "Oh," he responded, "He's been here a few times. One time he had to fight me for the Chousensui water, which I didn't give to him because it would have killed him. The second time, he was actually given the Chousensui water, and he nearly died. But he didn't, so it gave him super power. Then he went off and fought Piccolo."

The old man had gotten up, and went to the bathroom. When he came back, however, #11's status was fluctuating. "What in the world…?" Then, the power dropped all the way to 2 percent. "It must have been smashed into the ground, or something! I've got to do something!" Then, he realized that unlike the other robots, this one had a backup battery cell…the only problem was, in order to charge it, it had to be in the sun, and it had to lose its outer shell for that to happen. "Oh well, it's not like I liked the way that thing looked anyways…" he said, and pressed a button labeled Shell-Removal…

Senpyou then walked over to a shelf, and picked up a bottle. "Do you wish to try to drink the Chousensui water?" he asked, and before Kuririn could answer, the bottle was destroyed in a blast. They both turned to see #11 standing there, laughing. Kuririn then commented "He may look like Gokuu, but he's definitely not Gokuu…if he were Gokuu, then he would be able to dodge…THIS!" Then he tossed two palm-sized chi blasts. Then he tossed one more, larger than the previous two.

#11 laughed, since it could easily block these attacks, or even reflect them back at the little twerp that threw them. So it readied itself for the blasts. But before they hit #11, Kuririn forced them to go around it, one on each side. This confused the robot, and it looked at the blasts as they whizzed past. Then it realized the error it had made, turned back toward Kuririn, and looked in horror at the blast that hit it over the side of the tower. The Kuririn controlled the first two to follow it and destroy it. They hit it, sending it straight into the ground, about 20 feet down.

Kuririn then asked Senpyou what the quickest way down was, so he could destroy that thing for good. "Well, since you were able to control you disk with your mind--" but he was cut off, as the robot, now nothing more than a skeleton made up of metal, and covered in dirt, began to pick up the tower. It shook the whole area, until they were about to fall over the edge. Then, it put it down, and began to climb up the side. Kuririn fired off several blasts at it, but every time, it swung around to the other side. Eventually, Kuririn reached a point where he was too tired to fire off any more, and the robot was still coming. Senpyou gave him a seed, and told him to eat it. Kuririn did, and immediately got better.

The robot then suddenly reached the top, and grabbed Kuririn, pulling him over the edge. Kuririn then used every bit of energy he had to fire off a massive Kamehame-Ha, which fully destroyed the robot. Then, as he was about to hit the ground, he remembered what Senpyou had been saying about his KienZan…

Senpyou began to mourn the loss of this "friend" of Gokuu's, whom he never really got to know. "Why did such a good warrior have to go so quickly? He showed such potential…" but while he was saying that, he felt a tap on the shoulder. He turned around, only to find Kuririn standing there, looking really tired. He jumped for joy, and then realized how tired and worn out Kuririn looked. He ran over, and found another seed. He tossed it to Kuririn, who, being rather tired, missed it, and had to crawl around on his hands and knees to find it.

"What are these seeds, anyways?" Asked Kuririn, after finding it and eating it. "Well," said Senpyou, "These are called Senzu seeds. They can completely heal you, and are the equivalent to eating for 10 days." Then, the second part kicked in, and Kuririn didn't feel too well, having eaten about 20 days worth of food in about 10 minutes. "Now I know how Gokuu feels…"

"So," asked Senpyou, "How did you get back up here?" Kuririn looked at him, then closed his eyes, and began to concentrate. Then he began to float upwards. Then he got too carried away, and flew into a pole. "What the-?" Senpyou just laughed, and said, "That's where Gokuu is. That's the way to Kami's Lookout." Kuririn just looked at him, then the pole, then realized that it was the same pole that Gokuu had always used in fights. "So, what would happen if I took it back? It is Gokuu's, isn't it?" Kuririn asked. Senpyou shook his head, and just said, "If you think that taking the property of Kami-Sama would be a good idea, then you go right ahead."

Then Senpyou remembered something the robot had said. "According to that thing, you destroyed Red Ribbon. But I though that was Gokuu who had done that!" Kuririn looked at him funny, then remembered what he had said. "Oh, I was just trying to psyche them out. But they're robots, so I guess it didn't work…"

Kuririn then decided not to climb up after Gokuu, and got ready to climb down the Tower again. But as he was, another man jumped up. The man looked suprisingly familiar…"I am here to fight you for the Chousensui water, Senpyou." The man said, then he looked over at Kuririn. "Kuririn? What are you doing here? Are you here for the Chousensui water, too?" Then Kuririn realized that the person he was looking at was Yamcha. "Yamcha? You're here for the Chousensui water?" Yamcha nodded, and laughed. Senpyou just looked at the two men, and shook his head.

"I suggest you just stick to fighting, and try one of these seeds." Senpyou said, and tossed Yamcha one. Kuririn then patted Yamcha in the back, knocking him into the edge. Then, Yamcha took the Senzu seed, and immediately got better. He laughed, and ran at Kuririn. Then, Kamesennin jumped over the edge of the tower, and saw Senpyou standing next to Kuririn. "Oh no," said Senpyou, "Not another three years!" Kamesennin then replied, "No, this guy is here to fight you for the water. I hope you don't go to hard on him." Then he saw Kuririn standing there, and asked him if he had already fought Senpyou. Senpyou looked at Kuririn, and just said, "I don't think I want to!"

Yamcha stopped short of Kuririn, and realized that he probably shouldn't attack his friend. Kuririn decided that if anyone should be fighting, it should be he and Yamcha. For training purposes, of course. Yamcha asked about the Chousensui water again, and Senpyou just said, "Sorry, but even if you were strong enough to drink it, there isn't any. That stupid robot destroyed the last of it. In order to get some more, I will have to go talk to Kami-sama." Yamcha, just shook his head, and then tried to punch Kuririn. Which Kuririn took full-force in the face, not moving. Yamcha then looked at the little man in amazement, and wondered how he had gotten so strong. "Simple," said Kuririn, "when you fight with Gokuu, a lizard, and a gigantic marble for a while, you tend to get stronger." Everyone then laughed at the crazy little man, and just patted him on the back, saying, "Sure. Of course you did."

Back at the cave, the old man was seething with anger. "Ok," he said through heavily gritted teeth, "That's it! I'm going to make the perfect robots this time! I'm not going to set any limits! Just strength and speed. Then, maybe I'll add in the ability to fly, or even…yes! That's it! I'll create a robot that will be able to shoot those blasts that that child was able to when he destroyed my job and home at Red Ribbon! Make no mistake, Dr. Gero will not be defeated again!"

Then another old man entered the laboratory, carrying another man in his arms. The man being carried was in absolute horrible shape, and looked dead. "I," said the other man, "Am in need of your assistance. Could you make my brother here, TaoPiePie, alive, and strong again?" Gero just smiled, and said "Sure."

The End…?

Home