- small saucer plates used to protect the armpits.
- plate armor that protected the chest and abdomen.
- apertures in a helm or helmet for air.
- a piece of plate used to protect the groin.
- armor protecting the elbow.
- armor protecting the thigh.
- a glove, usually of plate, used in protecting the hand.
- armored collar to protect the neck.
- armor protecting the shin and calf.
- an adjustable hook or rest fixed to the breastplate to place the lance during a joust.
- armor protecting the shoulder area.
- armor protecting the kneecap.
- armor protecting the foot.
- aperture in helm or helmet for vision.
- plate crown of a helm or helmet.
- plates attached to the skirt of an armor protecting the front of the hips and thighs.
- armor protecting the forearm.
- moveable plate attached to helmet, protecting the face.
a n @ m i c r o n . n e t