Title: Bra Witch Author: Scully/Scully_147 E-mail: silver_scully@yahoo.com or scully_147@yahoo.com Rating: R Category: Fowlfic, H Spoilers: Biogenesis Keywords: Uh, Diana "Bra Witch" Fowley? Humour Summary: A missing scene from Biogenesis. Relief for those who are horrified by the bra scene. Disclaimer: As much as I wish I created and owned Fowley so I could kill her off, all characters belong to Chris Carter, the God of the X-Files religion. Dedication: To all my AFML buddies, this is just for you, it's my first fanfic ever! YAY!! I love you all :) I am experiencing post-season finale depression, so I just HAD to write this story. Picture to go with this story can be found at http://www.angelfire.com/sc/xfilesvault3/images/brawitch.gif "Yes, it's Diana Fowley calling for him....I received a call from Agent Mulder this evening. He was in a particular state of distress. … I don't know why, but I'm staying here until I find out." Diana hung up the phone walked towards Mulder's room. She slowly pulled her shirt off exposing her cheap, white bra. She entered Mulder's room. "Fox?" she said. To her surprise, Mulder was no longer in his bed. "Where the hell did he run off to?" she muttered under her breath. Mulder was hanging on for his dear life. He knew what Diana wanted. He knew she was going to try and seduce him by doing the bra thing. That's why he found himself hanging by his fingers off the edge of his bedroom window outside. Hanging on for dear life. He'd do ANYTHING to avoid seeing Diana Fowley without a shirt. He'd have to die first. How dare she come into his life, on this day of all days when he was feeling sick as it is. His fingers were getting sore from hanging , and luckily for him, he found a ledge to step onto. All he could do now was just to stay there until Diana left. He pressed his back against the brick building being careful not to fall off. The ledge wasn't too narrow, it was wide enough to fit two people, however Mulder didn't want to die just yet. He was cold and tired. He was only wearing his white cotton shirt and a pair of tracksuit pants and really needed to rest, as he was still experiencing excruciating pain in his head often. Ever since this case had come up, strange things were happening to him. Inside, Diana was feeling really horny. She wished Fox was there to give her something, but he had apparently gone. Nevertheless, standing there semi-naked in her bra, she felt the urge to get something anyway. In the corner of the room, she spotted her witch broomstick. Diana got a wild idea. She slowly walked over to the broomstick and picked it up by its long, thin handle, and put it between her legs. But she wasn't going to fly away on it just yet. Outside, Mulder cringed as he heard Fowley scream "Oooohhhhhhh god!!" Mulder didn't know if what he heard was real or just the psychosis he was experiencing for the past day. He shut his eyes tightly and put his hands up to cover his ears, almost in tears from the piercing screech as he heard Diana yell "Harder, broomstick, harder!" in her cackling high pitched -voice. Mulder however kept silent, in fear that Diana would hear him and find him. He did not want to hear her awful voice, much less hear her getting pleasure from a damn cheap, wooden broomstick. A few minutes later, he heard heavy panting like the sound of an enormous drooling dog coming from his room. The panting slowed, and he figured that she was done. Now she would go, go and fly away on her broomstick and leave forever, and Mulder would get back inside, call Scully and tell her he wanted her to come back now. But he was wrong. "Don't do it, sir, " said a calm, but assertive voice from the ground. The voice echoed through a megaphone. "Just stay calm and relax, we'll get someone up there with you". Mulder looked down and saw a rescue squad with a few other people looking up at him. "Oh great, just great" Mulder thought to himself. "Now these people think I'm going to suicide or something". Mulder's head started to spin again, and a piercing noise came to his ears. His vision and hearing blurred. He shut his eyes tightly wishing for the pain to go away, and almost fell due to the pain. Suddenly, he felt someone grab his shirt from behind. Whoever this person was grabbing his shirt sure had gigantic dog claws. "It's okay, he's with me" he heard a female demented voice say. Mulder could do nothing but to yell a loud "Nooooo!" in her face, but Diana resisted and said "Come on, get back in Fox". Once back in his room, Diana took her keys and left Mulder's apartment with him. Mulder's pain grew, and he could barely figure out what was going on around him. All he knew was that Diana was driving him somewhere. He wanted to swear at the bitch, to punch her, kick her, hell even kill her, but the pain was unbearable and it would take too much of his energy to do so. He lay in the back seat curled up like a ball with his eyes shut unconsciously saying "Scully" over and over again. When Mulder woke up, he found himself in a small room, somewhat the size of an elevator with a small camera in the one of the corners of the ceiling. "I'll get you, you fuckin' bitch!" Mulder yelled. His head still hurt, but he seemed to have the energy to yell such things at Diana Fowley. He knew she was watching him, he also knew that she had betrayed him. But he knew this a long time ago. He paced the room and the hatred he felt for Diana made him scream at the camera. He was enraged with so much anger that any outsider would think he was mentally challenged. Except Scully. Still facing the camera, Mulder yelled "Scullyyyyy!" at the top of his lungs. "We don't know what's wrong with him and we don't know what to do for him. He's got extremely abnormal brain function but there is no signs of stroke. We're waiting to run more tests." the doctor explained to Scully. "Waiting for what?" she answered. "He's extremely violent. With what we've given him he should be in a barbiturate coma but there's brain activity in areas we've never seen before." Scully needed to talk to him urgently. "I want to talk to him." she demanded. "No, he's a danger to anyone." the doctor answered back. "Not to me." she said with confidence......... END!!