Title: Keyboard Series 3: Calculators Authors: Susan and Jolene... Jolene wrote the good part (yeah, you did) which starts at 11:32 Rating: nc-17 Summary: prepare to rotflol w/ this one.... thanks to jolene kim sighed as she gazed at her math teacher. he was sooooo gorgeous. he was tall and strong with big blue eyes and light brown hair. he had a cute nose, not too big, not too small, and not squished up or down or anything. he had long eyelashes, and kim got really turned on when he smiled and batted them unintentionally, but naturally. his teeth were perfectly white. his smile wasn't so perfect that it was annoying, just reaaaally nice. and then there was his british accent. every time he spoke kim had to smile. he was just sooo...... cute. adorable. handsome. beautiful. sexy. a thousand words went through her mind when she thought of him, not one of them negative. he was even really nice. nice- she could think of a better word than that. wonderful. friendly, caring, funny, smart..... more words. she couldn't use words to describe something so wonderful... she sighed again. he looked at her and gave her a look that said, "are you ok?" she smiled and he smiled back. she wondered if he had any idea how she felt. he did. but she didn't know that. ********************* the math teacher's (whose name is mr. jenkins) residence 11:28 (my b-day... hee hee) p.m. his bedroom (hwahahaa....) he wondered if she knew how he felt about her. sure, she was his student, but he was only about 5 years older than she was...... she was very attractive, physically, and socially. he knew she was smart and nice, and he thought he heard her telling her friends the same thing about himself. when she was working on math tests was the best time to watch her. she wasn't looking at him, and he would just *gaze* at her for a half an hour, sometimes even fantasizing. but he couldn't get carried away. not until he was at home, alone. just him, his bed, and his imagination. this would be an interesting night. he sat down on the bed and leaned his head down on the pillows behind it. he closed his eyes and put his hand on his stomach. he was wearing only boxer shorts, since that was what he usually wore to bed. he reached down and pulled the sheets over himself. he knew he wouldn't need any extra warmth after a while of doing what he planned to do. ******************** Kim's Residence 11:32pm her Bedroom(wuahahhahahah) Kim was feeling resstless..... Math class was great today, she had gotten to stare at Mr. Jenkins all period long, and there wasn't any homework. Had it been hot in that room or was it just her?? It sure was hot in this room...... Kim was all ready to go to bed, she had brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and put on her silk night shirt(well it was a silk/cotton mixture). Ahe pulled back the covers and hopped in. Being the hot night that it was she discarded the top 2 blankets and used only the sheet to cover herself. She closed her eyes trying to will sleep on, but she kept thinking of Mr. Jenkins and math class...... how could she experiance that at home??? Wait she knew..... she reached under her bed to grab her most prized object one that no one else knew about...... ********** Jenkins' Residence 11:41pm bedroom...still He had it in his hand and he was stroking it lovingly. oh the feel of it, the smoothness. it was so hard.... he looked down at it, and watched his hands glide over it, man was this so great.... His calculator was his best friend. he always took it to bed with him, it was arousing. The buttons were screaming at him to be touched. They needed it and craved it. finally he gave in and touched the 1. Oh he knew the calculator wanted more, but this foreplay was sooo much fun..... ************ Kim's Residence 11:41pm Her Bedroom...yeah, yeah, yeah kim pulled out her "toy" from under her bed. she love the plasic hard feel of it. it turned her on, plus she had the image of Mr. jenkins frsh in her mind. This provided her with much joy, playing would be extra fun tonight. Ahhhhh the calculator responded so well to her touch. she reached for the keys, tonight would be a quickie. First she hit the 3 key, she knew what the calculator wanted... So what the heck she pressed the 6, but NO, not full satisfaction yet....... so she hit the 8! she smiled at the thought of what she was doing to it, bringing it to the brink of passion. The 5 was the next button then 9. She had the control! Kim continued pressing buttons..... *************** Jenkins Residence 11:54pm Gee i wonder where...... He was up to the climatic point with the calculator, he just kept pressing 6..........9.....6.................9 in different intervals holding the calculator there, begging for release. 6....9.....6........9 He finally decided he would give it to it... ************ Kim's Residence 11:54pm yadda, yadda, yadda she was hitting the buttons fast 6...9....6...9....6....9 the calculator was ready.... ************ Both residence 11:55pm you know 6...9....6...9....6....9..6.9...6.9...69..69.69.6.96.969.6966969696969669969 the calculators beeped thier release as the batterys overloaded........