|IN THIS CORNER: FF #201
* Design in the service of Drama
* Human anatomy distorted for dramatic purposes
* Joe Sinnott inks ('nuff said)
* Extremely busy layout nonetheless comes off clear,
exciting and easy to assimilate, even on the internet.
* Successful homage to an older cover presents
a new and interesting situation in a way that carries reminders of past
||IN THIS CORNER: FF #11 (NEW)
* Design for the sake of design (and BAD design
* Human anatomy distorted because the artist doesn't
know how to draw
* No Joe Sinnott inks ('nuff said)
* Straightforward layout nonetheless comes off
as busy, muddled and extremely hard on the eyes, even on paper.
* Unsuccessful homage to an older cover rips off
the past (ineptly) by trying to fob off poor excecution and dumb ideas while
invoking the name of more talented creators.
And does anybody think that the Thing looks GOOD