Instructions on a Good Life|
Submitted by Subin Mathew
This is a nice reading, but short, all its takes are a few seconds to read and think over. This is true for all even if you are not superstitious or of whatever religious faith.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR A GOOD LIFE
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements
involve great risk.
2. When you lose, donít lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rís:
4. Remember that not getting what you want is
sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Respect yourself.
- Respect for others.
- And Respect for all your actions.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Donít let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate
steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone everyday.
9. Open your arms to change but donít let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you will able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Donít bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immorality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go some place you have never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Copy Right Subins Software 2004
This page has been visited times since it's inception in March 2004.