Highlands Ranch High School - Mr. Sedivy
- Advanced Placement European
Topic: ________________________________________ (circle your team)
Day and Date: __________________________________
Instructions for self-evaluation
This debate is designed to enhance student learning and show through persuasion the contrasting differences between people of history. You are responsible for assessing your preparation and performance, as well as that of your group. So, please consider the following when completing your self-evaluation:
(1=lowest / 5 = highest)
Briefly answer the following:
1. What do you think you did best in terms of your preparation for and participation in this debate?
2. What do you believe you could have done better in your preparation and your debate?
3. How did you feel about the overall performance of the members of your group? Did you work well together and share equally in the preparation for the debate? Explain.
4. If you were to assign an overall point value (100 to 0) and letter grade (A-F) for your participation in this debate it would be... Why?
- AP Modern European History in Depth -
Lecture Notes and Further Reading
AP Class Activities
Additonal Course Info / AP Class Policy
Highlands Ranch High School 9375 South Cresthill Lane Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80126 303-471-7000
Mr. Sedivy's History Classes
| Colorado History | American Government | Advanced Placement Modern European History | Rise of Nation State England | World History |
| Home | Back to top of page | Site Contents |