Notes based on 65 Healing/78 Anatomy:
- The chances of curing poison is not dependent on the type of poison the healer is trying to cure (lesser/normal/greater/deadly) but on the skill of the healer.
- I have cured lesser to greater in 2 shots every time; tried each level of poison 3 times
- Then I drank deadly poison and cured it in one shot
- It seems as if the curing process has a chance of success equivalent to 50% of my skill
- You also can get healing skill from just trying to cure poison without not having any anatomy skill at all. It's a waste of good deadly poison but if used solely for skill gain, it will work.
- You are better off trying to heal someone with 3 hp left and 100 max hp. it gives .3 instead of .1
- Curing success is based more on anatomy than healing but requires some of both.
- At 60 healing and 60 anatomy you have a chance but it is comparable to casting eighth circle spells with 78.5 magery skill. As anatomy increases it doesn't affect chances until you get 63.5 healing; then the anatomy becomes an important factor.