Worksheet for Miep Gies Story: "Outside The Annex"
|This worksheet is to be used in conjunction with Dateline's documentary of Miep Gies. Students will need to read the entire selection of Miep's remarks regarding her life and Anne Frank|
|Directions to complete this worksheet:|
Questions about Miep's Life
1. Where was Miep
2. Where was she moved to and why?_________________________________________________________
Continue with link: Life During The War
1. Who did Miep lend an ear to during the war
2. What was one important thing this person said to Miep?_____________________________________________
3. Why is that statement important?_______________________________________________________________
4. What did Miep do with Anne's diary?___________________________________________________________
5. Who did Otto know for certain didn't survive the Holocaust?__________________________________________
6. Who did Otto hope survived the war?___________________________________________________________
7. Who went to the Central Station when the war was over hoping to find survivors?__________________________
1. In the space below describe what kind of person Miep is based on what you have read thus far.