Wiccan Rede (short version)
Bide the Wiccan Laws ye must
In perfect love and perfect trust.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fufill,
An ye harm none, do what ye will.
Lest in thy self-defense it be,
Ever mind the rule of three.
Follow this in mind and heart,
And Merry Meet and Merry Part!
Wiccan Rede (long version)
1. Bide the Wiccan Law ye must, in Perfect Love and Perfect Trust.
2. Live and let live--fairly take and fairly give.
3. Cast the Circle thrice about to keep all evil spirits out.
4. To bind the spell every time, let the spell be spake in rhyme.
5. Soft of eye and light of touch--speak little, listen much.
6. Deosil go by waxing moon--dance and sing the Witches Rune.
7. Widdershins go when the moon doth wane and the werewolf howls by the dread wolfsbane
8. When the Lady’s Moon is new, kiss the hand to her times two.
9. When the Moon rides at her peak, then your heart’s desire seek.
10. Heed the North Wind’s mighty gale--lock the door and drop the sail.
11. When the wind comes from the south, love will kiss thee on the mouth.
12. When the wind blows from the east, expect the new and set the feast.
13. When the West Wind blows o’er thee, departed spirits restless be.
14. Nine Woods in the cauldron go--burn them quick and burn them slow.
15. Elder be ye Lady’s tree--harm it not or cursed ye’ll be.
16. When the Wheel begins to turn, let the Beltane fires burn.
17. When the Wheel has turned to Yule, light the Log and let Pan rule.
18. Heed ye flower, bush and tree--by the Lady, Blessed Be.
19. Where the rippling waters go, cast a stone and truth ye’ll know.
20. When ye have need, harken not to other’s greed.
21. With the Fool no season spend, nor be counted as his friend.
22. Merry Meet and Merry Part--bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
23. Mind the Threefold Law ye should--three times bad and three times good.
24. When misfortune is anow, wear the Blue Star on thy brow.
25. True in love ever be, unless thy lover’s false to thee.
26. Eight words the Wiccan Rede fufill; and ye Harm None, do what ye will.
Goals of a Witch
Know your Craft (Wicca).
Apply knowledge with wisdom.
Keep your words in good order.
Keep your thoughts in good order.
Attune with the cycles of the earth.
Breathe and eat correctly.
Exercise the body.
Honor the Goddess and God.
Law of Power
1. The Power shall not be used to bring harm, to injure, or control others. But if the need arises, the Power shall be used to protect your life or the lives of others.
2. The Power is used only as need dictates.
3. The Power can be used for your own gain, as long as by doing so, you harm none.
4. It is unwise to accept money for use of the Power for it quickly controls its taker.
5. Use not the Power for prideful gain, for such cheapens the mysteries of Wicca and Magick.
6. Ever remember that the Power is the sacred gift of the Goddess and God, and should never be misused or abused.
7. And this is the Law of the Power.