Triforce Sickness by Princess Virgo chapter 1~Courage Link lay in his bed in Hyrule Castle. He tossed and turned. He had another nightmare, where Ganon grabbed him and Zelda and held out a giant axe. Just before bringing down the axe on Link's wrist, Link woke up. He was in a cold sweat. "Link, Link what's wrong? Are you ok?" Zelda knelt beside him, and felt his forehead, "Oh Link... you're burning up. Poor thing. Lemme go get the sages, they'll know what to do." She hurried off, and Link lay there moitonless. About ten minutes later, Zelda came in, followed by Rauru and Saria, who got to Link first. "Oh no. Link, are you ok?" Saria asked. Link just moaned. Rauru examined Link, just as Darunia, Impa, and Nabooru raced in. "Brother, what wrong?" Darunia questioned. Link held out his wrist. "There isn't anything there, Link." Impa said. Link pointed to his head. Nabooru guessed, "Did you have a nightmare about the Triforce of Courage?" Link nodded. Impa looked at Nabooru, "How'd you guess?" "Common sense." Ruto burst in, "Is Link alright? Is he ok? Is he gonna die?" Everyone glared at Ruto silently. Ruto said, "Well... he was my fiance at one point, I need to worry about him." Zelda became offended and shouted, "He's mine! We were destined to be together!" "I saw him first! He's mine! "You did not! I did!" "Well... he likes me better, right Link?" Ruto turned to Link. Link was unconcious. "Link!" Rauru shouted, "Link, wake up!" chapter 2~Double the Trouble Link remained in a coma all day, with Zelda and the sages sitting around his bed, silently. Finally Rauru said, "I don't understand how this happened. The Hero of Time cannot die. He must guard time for all eternity. If he dies, all of our lives will be jeopardized." Saria looked down, "In other words, we're all doomed." Rauru sadly nodded. The sun began to set. "We had better go," said Nabooru, "Its gettin late." The sages left, and Zelda went to her room and went to sleep. The next morning, Impa walked into Zelda's room wih a boquet of roses, from all the sages as a sorrow gift. Impa noticed Zelda still sleeping. "That's odd," said Impa, "She hardly ever sleeps past 7:00." Impa walked over and tapped Zelda on the shoulder. No response. Again. Nothing. "Zelda, wake up." Impa called. Zelda moaned. "Uh-oh, that sounded bad." Impa felt Zelda's forehead, "Oh no! She's burning up too!" Impa summoned the sages, who raced in together. "This is awful!" Saria shouted. Rauru nodded and said, "This has something to do with the Triforce. First Link, now Zelda. What are we gonna do?" "We'll have to find out what is doing this!" Nabooru exclaimed. Rauru thought a moment and said, "The Triforce of Power... after we got it from Ganon, the Triforce was together again... but it can't be now. Someone must've stolen it from where we hid it, and we didn't find out yet! The Triforces of Wisdom and Courage must have returned to Link and Zelda, and whom ever holds the Triforce of Power is cursing them and making them sick!" The others nodded. "But who believes in power and not courage and wisdom? And who could've found our hiding place?" Saria questioned. Impa sighed, "Could a monster have been revived?" Saria shook her head, "There was Phantom Gannon, but he was cotrolled by Ganondorf. Now that Ganon is gone, Phantom Gannon must also be gone." Darunia thought a moment and added, "Can't be Volvagia, the only one strong enough to bring back is Ganondorf." Ruto looked at a puddle on the floor, "Morpha?" Rauru shook his head, "Can't be. Morpha was Ganon's creation as well." Impa stated, "Then it can't be Bongo Bongo either." Everyone glanced at Nabooru, who said, "Koume and Kotake... they didn't really die when Link beat them, and remember, they said they would haunt Link forever. It must be them." She shuttered. She didn't want to become their slave again. "Then we must find the 2 witches." Rauru said. chapter 3~Witchhunt The six sages floated over Hyrule. They landed atop the Gerudo Fortress. "Home again." Nabooru sighed. The sages flew over into the Desert Colossus, and stopped at a small shelter to rest. They walked inside. "What is this place, Nabooru?" Saria asked. Nabooru answered, "This is where the desert guide is. He guides mortals to the Desert Colossus. He can only be seen through the Lens of Truth." "Well... we aren't mortals, so we won't need the guide." Impa stated. Darunia sat on a rock, "We have to hurry. Din only knows what'll happen to Zelda and Brother." The sages walked out of the building and flew to the Spirit Temple. They looked up at it. "Whoa," said Ruto, "I've forgotten how tall your temple is, Nabooru." Nabooru nodded and led the group in the temple. Upon getting in the temple, Nabooru sensed something "different" about it. "Someone is in here." She said. Darunia yelled, "Come out evil doer! Show yourself!" The sages looked around. Suddenly, a Like-Like fell in front of them. It gurgled and drifted slowly toward the sages. Saria gasped, "What is that?!" Nabooru held up her hand, and an orange light flew from the monster. Nabooru had taken out the Like-Like's spirit. The Like-Like melted into nothingness. The sages proceeded to Nabooru's chambers, where Link had once battled Twinrova. "I think they're here." said Nabooru. Impa nodded, "Yeah, I have a feeling they are here." Suddenly, two voices cackled above them. "He he he ha ha. Look sister, some toys to play with." "Toys? We already have toys." "But the toys we have stick to or wrist. They aren't much fun. Come on, let's play with these toys." "I don't know... that red-head looks familiar for some reason." "Well... with my fire I will burn 'em to the bone!" "Ok... with my frost I will freeze 'em to their souls!" Koume and Kotake appeared. The sages looked nervous."What'll we do?" Saria asked. "They must've broken the Triforce of Power into 2, and split it between them!" Rauru exclaimed. Nabooru looked at the witches, then at Darunia and Ruto, "You two have to stun the witches. Darunia, go for Kotake. Ruto go for Koume. When their stunned, Rauru will take the Triforce away from them." Darunia raced toward Kotake. Kotake shot a fierce blast of ice down to the ground, sending Darunia across the platorms and onto the floor below. Ruto charged at Koume, and shot a fierce blast of water at her. Koume was shocked at the Zora's power, but shook it off. "Heeyay!" Koume shot fire on the large platform, and the whole platform caught ablaze. The sages scrambled for the floor where Darunia was. chapter 4~Power Hungry The sages were all injured. Darunia sat up, "They too strong for us." He said. Ruto nodded, "I used my strongest wave on that Pyro-witch. She's too strong!" Nabooru shouted, "We can't give up! We have to get them mad enough so they turn into one person. Its easier to hit one target at a time!" The other sages nodded. Impa said, "We'll have to get them mad though. If we use all our attacks at the same time, it may work." They all climbed back up the platform, which wasn't burning anymore. "Ready?" Nabooru shouted. The sages nodded. "Forest!" "Fire!" "Water!" "Shadow!" "Spirit!" "Light!" With 6 shouts, the elements flung out at Koume and Kotake. But their plan slightly failed. Instead of Koume and Kotake becoming one, they ended up dying on the spot. The Triforce of Power formed into one piece, and Rauru brought it back to the castle. chapter 5~The Day After The next day, Zelda and Link had felt much better. Everyone was in the temple of time. Link rubbed his wrist, "It feels a lot better to know that I don't have that on my arm anymore." Zelda smiled and said, "Well... one question still remains." Ruto nodded, "Yeah, Link. We wanted to ask you a question, before you got sick." "And that is?" Link asked. Ruto asked the question, "If it weren't for destiny, who would you marry?" Link eyes widened. Zelda and Ruto glared at him, "WELL?" "If it weren't for destiny, I wouldn't know any of you except one... So if it weren't for destiny I would take... Saria." Zelda and Ruto's mouthes dropped. Saria was astonished. Zelda and Ruto exchanged glances and looked at Saria. "Saria, I suggest you run." Impa said. Saria ran out of the temple, Ruto and Zelda chasing her around outside. ~The End~