- Twelve (12) years work experience in the field of computer data processing,
engineering and construction management. Four (4) years of that spent with
the United States Navy as a civilian employee.
- Extensive work experience in IBM-PC, Novell NetWare and MS Windows NT
network environment regarding systems design, programming, administration,
operations and maintenance.
- Extensive work experience in a 24-hour operation mainframe data processing
service center with operations analysis and systems design.
- Supervised the installation and setup of a dual FDDI ring network for the
Yanpet Expansion Project temporary construction network consisting of 7
units of Xylan OmniSwitch and 1 unit Cisco 4500 router.
- Installed, managed and supported 4 units of Novell IntranetWare 4.11 file
servers, 2 units of Windows NT 4 servers, 6 units of Lotus cc:Mail post
office and 1 unit of MS Exchange post office at the Yanpet Expansion Project.
- Computer Programmer
Philippine National Computer Center, University of the Philippines,
Quezon City, Philippines
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- Developed various programs in programming languages C, Pascal,
Fortran, COBOL, BASIC and with database management systems Clipper,
FoxBASE+, dBase 4, Visual FoxPro, and MS Access.
- Extensive programming experience in MS-DOS and MS Windows
- Special interest in high-speed sorting algorithms and encoding
techniques, graphical user interface and Windows programming.
- Extensive operations analysis and systems analysis experience in
a mainframe environment using TANDEM systems and Unisys B4800/B4900
- Proficient in MS Windows 3.1, Windows 95 and Windows NT Workstation,
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Lotus Smartsuite
(AmiPro/ WordPro, Lotus 123, Freelance, Approach), Lotus cc:Mail,
MS Exchange and Corel graphics suite.
- Uses Microsoft Project and Primavera Project Planner in forecasting
and producing project schedules.
- Proficient in Novell NetWare 3.12, Novell IntranetWare 4.11 and
Windows NT Server setup and installation, resource administration,
file management and server maintenance.
- Proficient in the installation, setup and maintenance of Xylan
switches (5-slot and 9-slot firmware 3.1.9), Cisco hubs and routers,
Bay Network and Accton hubs.
- SUPERVISION & MANAGEMENT
- Created resource forecast, project schedules and cost projections.
- Effectively interacted with all levels of management from design
supervisor and lead engineers of various engineering disciplines up
to site superintendents.
- Supervised a computer learning school's volunteer student laboratory
coordinator and developed guidelines for the volunteer program.
- Managed an enterprise network consisting of 4 units of Novell
IntranetWare 4.11, 2 units of MS Windows NT 4.0 Server, 6 units of
Lotus cc:Mail post office, 1 unit of MS Exchange and consisting of 7
units Xylan OmniSwitch
- Supervised an I/S HelpDesk Support team consisting of three (3)
software support personnel and one (1) hardware support technician.
- ENGINEERING and CONSTRUCTION
- Assisted the Staff Civil Engineer Officer and its staff in managing
the U.S. Navy special construction projects and specific/minor
- Provided engineering management and construction support in the
completion of Fluor Daniel Arabia's BI-8176 Zuluf AM Capacity
Increase project with Saudi Aramco
- Supervised the installation and setup of a combination FDDI ring and
star topology network infrastructure for the temporary construction
offices of Fluor Daniel Arabia's Yanpet Expansion Project.
- MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
- Developed specialized programs to generate various reports like
material costs, warehouse inventory, material delivery ETA and BoM
- Processed field material requisitions (FMR) requirements, issued and
ordered required materials and processed modifications to Bill of
- CUSTOMER SERVICE & SUPPORT
- Provided on-site/on-call consultation and assistance service to
end-users by identifying and resolving hardware/software problems.
- Responded and coordinated with customer inquiries regarding data
input "due-in" and output reports "due-out" and provides update on
the status of requested program runs.