His 40 years professional broad-based experience (Textile Research Laboratory-Synthetic Leather Production Manager-Export Sales Manager-General Manager) make him a qualified Scientist with extensive expertise in the following areas :
· Wovens and Nonwovens Bases for Synthetic Leather,
· Polyurethane Coagulated Bases,
· Polyurethane Coagulated Foils, Poromeric PU Foils (from 150 up to 400 microns )for doubling Hides, Crusts and Textiles
· Waterproof, breathable and highly durable Membranes for use in performance leather, textile and printing applications.
· Dry-laid chemical bonded nonwovens
· Spunlaced Nonwovens from 40 up to 400 g/sqm
· Needlepunched Felts impregnated and splittered, from 0.5 up to 3 mm thickness
· Coagulated Fabrics for coating
· Coagulated spunlaced Nonwovens for Linings and Upper Shoes
· Polyurethane coated knitted Fabrics
· Direct and Transfer finishing for Shoes, Bags, Garments and leather like products
Specialist Technologist for
· Poromeric Linings
· Synthetic Upper Shoes
· Coated textiles for garments
· Retroreflective Textiles and Films
· Machinery for Needlepunched and Spunlaced Nonwovens,
· Machinery for Coagulation, Direct and Transfer Coating,
mailto : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 0039 3284679316
SPUNLACED NONWOVENS BASES (up to 400 g/sqm) for SYNTHETIC LEATHER
The nonwoven production manipulate fibers onto a web, before bonding them. Fiber manipulation processes can be dry or wet, and bonding process can use chemicals, heat, or a number of methods of tangling the fibers together. Major fiber manipulation and bonding processes include spunbond, meltblown, spunlace, airlaid, thermalbond, wetlaid, and needlepunch.
In the case of synthetic leather production, chemical finishing for producing a special poromeric base with high characteristics polyurethane synthetic leather involves the following process :
· A specific configuration of the spunlace production line
· A new coagulation process.
Essentially, this finishing processes render value-added structures with technically sophisticated properties for sport shoes specific end-use applications.