Cups of Worms
pudding (recipe below)
Cocoa powder (or hot chocolate mix)
Clear plastic cups
1. Make chocolate pudding (recipe below) and cool it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
2. Put individual portions into clear plastic cups. Let the top of the pudding remain rough looking.
3. Sprinkle some cocoa powder on the top of each cup. Also add some chocolate sprinkles if youd like.
4. Place a few gummy worms in each cup.
5. Put them in the refrigerator until party time.
6. Eat and enjoy!
7. Make an entire bowl of worms in "soil" (made like the cup o' worms but bigger)!
Chocolate Pudding Recipe
3/4 cup of milk
1/4 cup corn starch
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup (or more) cocoa powder or chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
Use a whisk (instead of a spoon) for a really smooth pudding.
In a medium-sized pot, mix 2 3/4 cup of milk, 1/4 cup corn starch, 2/3 cup of cocoa, and 2/3 cup sugar.
Over medium heat, bring the mixture to a rolling boil (stirring constantly).
Let it boil for a minute (keep stirring it), then remove from the heat.
Stir in vanilla. Let cool.