Handprint Paper Flowers
Green pipe cleaners (or straws)
Tape or glue
1. Trace a child's hand on construction paper. Cut the tracing out.
2. Curl each of the fingers around a pencil.
3. Using the palm of the handprint, form a cone (with the fingers curling outwards). Glue or tape the cone together.
4. Staple the flower to a pipe cleaner or a drinking straw.
5. Draw some leaves on green construction paper, then cut them out.
6. Staple or tape the leaves to the straw.
7. Make a plenty of these flowers for a beautiful bouquet.