Paper Plate Flower
Colorful construction paper
Glue (or a stapler)
1. Trace a child's hand on colorful construction paper, at least 10 times.
2. Cut out the hand tracings.
3. Glue or staple a circle of handprint tracings (fingers pointing outwards) around the outside of the plate - the fingers are the flower's petals.
4. Glue or staple a second circle of handprint tracings (fingers pointing outwards) just inside the first circle.
5. Glue or staple a third circle of handprint tracings at the center of the plate.
6. Glue a small paper circle in the center of the flower.