I recently added to my collection of Polish books:
1. Urzędnicy Wielkiego Księstwa Litewskiego: spisy. Tom III. - Warszawa, 2015. This is a series which began appearing in 2003. It lists the names of officials on various levels, in this case for the Duchy of Samogitia. These books are invaluable for anyone who tries to identify the Polish and Lithuanian nobles who appear in Swedish documents from the GNW period. Previous volumes have covered the voivodeships of Vilnius, Trakai and Smolensk.
2. Pabich, Lukasz: Bitwa pod Koniecpolem 21 listopada 1708. - Zabrze, 2014. About the battle between forces loyal to Stanislaw Leszczynski and those Polish and Lithuanian forces which refused to accept him as king. The unprinted sources are Polish-Lithuanian only, but the printed ones more diverse (unfortunately in some cases they are of a highly dubious nature).
3. Płowy, Damian: Poniec 7 XI 1704. - Zabrze, 2013
4. Płowy, Damian: Od Ponieca do Bełcza Wielkiego. - Zabrze, 2015. Both books are about the final stages of the 1704 campaign. Both volumes are quite thin, but the author appears to have consulted many archival sources both in Poland and abroad (though not in Sweden).
5. Wimmer, Jan: Polska-Szwecja : konflikty zbrojne w XVI-XVIII wieku. - Oświęcim, 2013. A summary of the events during the many wars between Sweden and Poland by the veteran historian, who as far back as 1956 published a large volume about the GNW (Wojsko Rzeczypospolitej w dobie wojny północnej 1700-1717).