Well, I finally got my tins back on Thursday October 28th, and started the transformation. I took all the parts off, cut all the wiring loose on the front end and re wired to accept my new dash console. Then started putting it all back together. Was up till 2 am 3 days in a row putting it together. I think it looks pretty good. I still want to get a set of Fat boy rims and tires to put on it. I think I'll just ride it for now though. Thanks Judy for dealing with the trashed out garage and my late nights out there putting it back together I Love You. Mom and Dad, as far as I know, you are the only ones who actually look at this. Thanks, I love you both.