- The choir of the Henderson Memorial Baptist Church in Farmington, Maine (Dan Woodward, director) sang the The Song of Mary (Melismatic) (24 Dec 00).
- The "Trumpet Call" Voluntary for flute, clarinet, trumpet, bassoon and organ; Born on Earth to Save Us for flute, clarinet, trumpet, bassoon, tenor solo, choir and organ; Joseph and Mary for flute, clarinet, trumpet, bassoon, handbells, choir and organ; and Karl's arrangement of Bill Grabbe's Hodie Christus Natus Est, for flute, bassoon, handbells, choir and organ were performed at the First Congregational Church in Woburn, Massachusetts (24 Dec 00).
- Karl sang the recitative/air "Thus saith the Lord/But who may abide the day of his coming" in a performance of the Christmas section of Messiah at St Charles Borromeo in Woburn; Maria and Irina sang in the chorus (10 Dec 00).
- Karl Henning and Mark Engelhardt performed the Fantasy on "Aberystwyth" for clarinet and organ at St Paul's Cathedral (10 Dec 00).
- Organist David Bohn played the Small Ricercar in C at Christ Church in La Crosse, Wisconsin (14 Nov 00).
- The choir of the First Congregational Church in Woburn, Massachusetts sang the Alleluia in D (29 Oct 00).
- The Illarwarra Choral Society (Houston Dunleavy, director) sang the Alleluia in Wollongong, NSW (19 May 00).
- The Wooster Symphony Orchestra (Jeff Lindbergh, director) performed the Canticle of Saint Nicholas in Wooster, Ohio (5 May 00).
- The choir of the First Congregational Church in Woburn sang I Will Bless the Lord at All Times (23 Apr 00).
- Organist John Dunn and the Beacon Brass played the Festive Voluntary for brass quintet, timpani & organ, as part of the organ rededication at St Paul's Cathedral (RC) in Cambridge, MA (5 Mar 00).
- The Quincy Symphony Orchestra (Yoichi Udagawa, director) performed the world premiere of the rhapsody The Wind, the Sky & the Wheeling Stars in Quincy, MA (11 Feb 00).