Hosted by Tripod
- "The Dramatic Dilema" by Lenora McCoy (Spring, 1994)
- This story is about a high school student finding out that her drama
teacher has been fired and they will be getting a new drama teacher.
My first halfway decent short story.
- Dinnertime Dialogue (Winter 1996)
- This was written for my fall 1996 Writing class. We had to write a dialogue between three
or more characters. I borrowed some ideas about the origins of
Project Quantum Leap from the novel
Prelude and stuck myself in as a third character.
- "Switched Suitcases" (Winter 1996)
- Written for my fall 1996 Writing class. A short piece about the man who owns a suitcase
that just happens to be identical to hers . . . identical enough that the suitcases were
- Some short vignettes (Winter 1996)
- These are short pieces from an assignment in my fall 1996 Writing class. These kind of show
my state of mind at the time -- Quantum Leap obviously influenced these!
Last updated 13 OCT 98 <!-Stardate 101398.2222->
[Home] [Guest Book] [Back to Lenora's Fiction Archive]
[Take my Survey] [What's New]
[Story Archive] [Scotland]
[The 60s] [Figure Skating]
[Concert & Convention Diary] [Beadwork]
[Webring] [Search Engines]